Chapter 61: The League's Growth!

3rd POV:

A few more months had passed since the attack of the Nomu called Hood and the destruction that the Nomu had caused. Everything seemed calm but Izuku knew differently as there is always a calm before the storm and this felt like the calm before the storm. He was glad he kept pushing his training and he was pushing his control further by the day as he was now sitting at 90% control of One For All. However, something else happened over the past few months as he gained another quirk once again. Izuku Midoriya aka Halo gained the quirk called Black Whips which was a bitch to gain control over in Izuku's views. The fourth quirk user warned Izuku that the quirk sometimes had a mind of its own and that the quirk was controlled via Izuku's heart and it reacted based on his emotions. As such, Izuku needed to master the control of his own heart. 

As Izuku spent time learning control of Black Whip, there were forces moving around the darkness of Japan. Those forces belonged to the League of Villains but they also belonged to an army that was thought to be long gone. These other forces were the Meta Liberation Army who was currently instigating conflict with the League of Villains as they wanted to put the League down since they believed they were gathering too much attention away from the Meta Liberation Army itself and didn't want them to oppose the MLA in the long run. As such, they had kidnapped Grian who handled all of the information for most people even though Grain refused to talk about his clients they still got it out of his phone even though he had tried to wipe all of his client information. 

As such, the Meta Liberation Army sent the League an invitation to the MLA location even though they had been fighting to get control of the giant known as Gigantomachia they needed to deal with the Meta Liberation Army since they didn't want to lose Grian since he had done so much for the League. As such, they abandoned their attempts in gaining control of Gigantomachia who they noticed had a missing eye which the doctor refused to talk about which concerned them for some reason. The doctor had told them when they first asked to not talk about it in front of Gigantomachia or they risked him killing them straight away due to his anger at the situation. The doctor had also warned them that if they couldn't make Gigantomachia submit then they should give up their plans since the person that had caused the damage would oppose them though he refused to say who did it.

Moving forward, Shigaraki and the League had the doctor teleport them to a hill outside of the city that they were told to head towards. This city was none other than the headquarters of the Meta Liberation Army, Deika City. This was quite a large city that had a tower in the center where the leader of the enemy group Re-Destro was waiting for them all. "It's time..." Shigaraki said as he leads the group down the hill and towards the city where they were met with a Pro Hero who was under the control of the MLA.

" Shigaraki said as he leads the group down the hill and towards the city where they were met with a Pro Hero who was under the control of the MLA

Soon they were about a quarter of the way in the city when it suddenly happened. The group is greeted by Trumpet and Curious. Koku confirms the Deika City is a liberated district where the majority of residents, including heroes, align themselves with the Liberation Army. Then he announces the start of the Meta Liberation Army's Revival Celebration. This kicks off the start of the war without the actual heroes even knowing about it as the stage had been set and the first large-scale battle has begun!