Author Notes & Ending Words

Congratulations as we are now at the end of Hero of Resilience: Halo!!!

I had been debating to take it even further but I think this was a good ending for the book as it is also my longest book that I have written altogether. Overall, I am happy where I lead this book at and I hope you all enjoyed the book. Now in regards to my other books and what I might write next;

The Rebellious Son: Shadow - I am nearing the end of this book but will decide how I want to end its relativity soon-ish. I will likely take it all the way to the Meta Liberation Army but I don't know.

Verdant Emperor - This book is a bit of a favorite for mine since I like how I've been writing it but it's a bit harder since I diverge for the main storyline a large amount but I can tell you it's nearing the end as well but I don't know how many more chapters there will be.

The Strategists Support Hero: Codex - I am thinking of restarting my writing on this but I am still not able to think how I want to take this story as it stands so likely won't be for a while so this will stay on hold for some time.

The Forgotten clan: Izuku Uchiha - Similar to Codex, I don't know how I really want to take this story as I made him a bit OP to the max so I don't really see a storyline being made in my mind right now but if I do I might revisit this storyline but as it stands this will stay on hold for quite some time. 

This summarizes all of my current storylines as the multiverse one is a flop in my view as I don't know what I want to do with it and the one-shots are just my story creation place where I throw ideas at random sometimes. 

Though some good news is that I do have another story I have been working on in the shadows of everything and I call it Hero of Valor: Raiden

Summary:

Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just finished fighting All For One to the death but what if All Might didn't believe he would survive so he decided to pass One For All onto Izuku Midoriya without Izuku even knowing at that moment? Izuku Midoriya had gained one of the world's most powerful quirks but what if Sir Nighteye wanted it to go to someone else instead of a random child on the street? What if Inko wasn't really supportive even though he had a quirk now to accomplish his dreams of being a hero since she didn't want him to get hurt?

Well, Izuku Midoriya then forges his own path in this world with the help of One For All who he has connected with! Izuku Midoriya shall fall and the rise of Raiden, the hero of valor who wishes to bring people hope and justice no matter who they are!

Overall the story is about Izuku Midoriya who runs away after Sir Nighteye's stupidity and survives on his own for years with the help of the past users. I already have 15 chapters written on it and debating when I will start releasing it for you all to start reading. Let me know if you wish for me to just release it now in parts even if I have hit a roadblock with it at the moment in my mind since I focused back on the others books!