Chapter 26: Internships Start!

3rd POV:

Izuku was bouncing with giddiness as he was currently on the train in his hero outfit. All Might had told him to put it on and wear it from Shiketsu High School all the way to the Might Tower which was All Might's agency located in Minato, Tokyo. All Might wanted Izuku to just come straight to the agency since they would be using this internship to get Izuku's pro hero name out in the public so they could start building up the public trust and faith in Izuku and start preparing them for All Might's retirement. As such, Izuku just sat on the train for the semi-long trip and couldn't wait to get to Might Tower in his honest opinion. 

As the train came to a stop at the station near Might Tower, Izuku deboarded the train and started to walk towards Might Tower and as normal, there were normal citizens taking photos of the building and everything else. However, you could also see the typical news reporter that always lurked around Might Tower for any special news that they could catch. Everyone had heard the rumors that All Might had returned to his Might Tower a few days beforehand and were wondering why he did and if he was doing missions in the area since UA was off for internships. As such, most made the assumption he was doing more hero work since he didn't need to teach but they were all surprised to see someone wearing a hero outfit aka Izuku Midoriya walking into the Might Tower and scanning a card that allowed him entry into the building. 

It wasn't the fact that he got into the building which caused them to be surprised. No, it was the fact that he scanned an ID card at the Might Gate which only All Might himself has ever used. Everyone was wondering who the hell this new person was because even the staff out in the lobby looked extremely confused about who just entered the Might gate! The reporters on-site had started to call their news networks and letting them know what they had all just witnessed and within minutes there was talk on social media of someone outside of All Might entering the Might gate at the All Might agency.

While all of that was going on, Izuku was moving through the hallways and soon found himself outside of his father's office where he knocked on the door and entered without waiting. He did this because he wanted to scare his father who was most likely in his skinny form and he was right as he saw his father buff up quickly but drop down when he saw who it was. "Really? Don't scare your old man like that!" All Might said as he huffed and sat back down at his desk. Izuku just chuckled and said he was just keeping him on his toes. "Ahahaha, very funny. Don't make me get Grain Torino to put you through hell training." All Might said and Izuku just broke out into laugher which confused All Might but Izuku then explained that he doubted he could suggest anything worst than what he had Gran Torino put him through which included pulling a fuel tanker filled completely with water. This made All Might just ran his hands across his face and groan.

"You really shouldn't have pushed yourself that hard son..." All Might said and Izuku just shrugged his shoulders. Izuku sat down across All Might's desk and removed the head covering and face mask so he could talk without having them on. "So what are we doing today All Might because I am sure I caused an uproar downstairs when I entered via your Might Gate. Social Media should be picking up that fact within minutes right now." Izuku said and All Might looked at his social media accounts that he had an assistant put on his computer so he could track them if he wanted to even though he wasn't the best with technology. He confirmed what Izuku said and everyone was talking about the new individual who entered the Might Gate. 

"Well, that is one way to kick off on gaining attention towards you now isn't it?" All Might said with a chuckle and thought about what he exactly wants to do with Izuku during the week that he has him. He wants to let Izuku gain as much experience as he can but he is limited to roughly three hours a god damn day! "Son... how comfortable are you with fighting people on your own?" All Might asked and Izuku looked at him confused. "I am comfortable fighting most people easily. Gran Torino had taught me a lot in the limited time we have been training but I feel I can likely handle most thugs or common criminals. Why?" Izuku asked as he looked at All Might with confusion.

"As you know, I am limited to three hours a day which complicates the amount of training I can give you in the actual field. I don't have sidekicks that I can drop you on either since again my form would be revealed. As such, the way I am thinking about this is we do paperwork and other duties during the day, and then starting in the afternoon we head out for patrol. I will stick back and away on a building roof in my skinny form while you handle any situations. If I think for any reason it might turn south or it's a situation I should step in, then I will. This way I can save my time limit as much as possible by staying on the roofs and as Night comes closer I can hide easier which grants us even more time for you to be out in the field. I think we would move through different cities but I am hesitant to go into Hosu since the Hero Killer Stain is there right now and I don't want you crossing his path." All Might stated and Izuku nodded his head in understanding but he actually had something he wanted to suggest to All Might and it was about Stain.

"I think that can work but in regards to Stain... I think we should go after him. He's going to lead to an increase in crime. I also studied him and I believe I know how his quirk works based on the case files since I had Gran Torino provide me everything to review. It should be a blood-based quirk that paralyzes the person whose blood he drinks. That is why there is a limited amount of defensive wounds which is due to him getting the first cut in and ending the fight with that. I also tracked down where he would likely be at which is in dark alleys and back streets in the afternoons and towards night since he only operates during that time." Izuku stated and All Might nodded his head as he looked at the files Izuku had given him about Stain and how Izuku came to the decisions he did. All Might was hesitant to let Izuku anywhere near Stain due to the experience Stain has but he would be nearby to jump in so it should work out. As such, they agreed to go towards Hosu during the later afternoons and night times to see if they could catch the hero killer Stain.

All Might warned Izuku to be careful and to call for him the moment he even sees or hears about Stain being near him since All Might didn't want him getting hurt. Izuku agreed and soon they started doing paperwork and forms that All Might had to do for his agency. Soon several hours passed and they decided it was time to start going out to start doing patrols. As such, they both prepared their outfits and checked over everything before heading downstairs from the top floor. They could go through the gate on top of the building where All Might has a way to jump in and out where he used it more in his prime but that would beat the purpose of getting Izuku's hero name out in the public eye.

As such, as reporters were more or less camped out inside of the All Might agency lobby, the Might Gate opened up and everyone stopped what they were doing and watched the gate open, and out came All Might with whoever the new individual was. As All Might and Izuku stepped out they saw all of the reporters and they both chuckled. All Might looked at Izuku and pointed towards the cameras and Izuku shrugged and let All Might lead the flow of things. The reporters waited with their breaths held as All Might pointed towards them and they all wondered if they would get some information out of the Pro hero and their wishes were answered at All Might and the unknown individual walked over to them. 

As All Might and Izuku stood there the reporters didn't even ask questions since they were stunned. All Might looked at Izuku and spoke, "I think we broke them... they typically ask questions but today they seem out of it." All Might said and that snapped them all out of their shock and questions started to come out of all of them as people around them were streaming live to their social media pages. All Might raised his hand and they all went silent. "We won't spend much time standing here but I will give you some basic information that I know you want. This is the hero-in-training Halo who has recently come under my agency guidance. You will be seeing him with me a lot more in the future but I will be leaving it at that since we need to go out on patrol. Thank you." All Might said and they left right after that. Before anyone could realize what happened the two of them had already jumped away with One For All.

Everyone tried to follow where they jumped but no one could see where they had gone but the news was now out there as All Might was training someone through his agency and they would be seeing them more often with the Pro Hero as well! This news caught fire quickly and had spread across social media and all of the news channels as everyone was now talking about the hero-in-training Halo.