Chapter 9: Arriving at Shiketsu

3rd POV:

The weekend came and went quite quickly in Izuku's opinion. Izuku had spent most of the weekend either packing his things up to go to Shiketsu High School or working on holding One For All for as long as he could without breaking his concentration. Izuku would keep the quirk on even when he was just packing his things or even just sitting down to eat. He wanted the best results he could get before he arrived at Shiketsu because deep down inside of Izuku he felt embarrassed that he had been kicked out of UA even though it was changed to a withdraw. It didn't change the feeling of helplessness that he had felt when Eraserhead looked him in the eyes and told him he could never be a hero. Izuku did end up having a conversation with All Might Saturday night about his feelings of anger towards how Eraserhead treated him due to him only having the quirk for two months and how he felt discriminated against.

It was honestly a good thing that Izuku did have the conversation with All Might since he didn't know how many emotions he had built up in regards to the entire UA fiasco. Izuku felt better after unleashing his emotions about his dissatisfaction in regards to UA and Eraserhead since it had left him a bit bitter about the school but after talking to All Might he didn't feel as bitter. All Might said it was fine to feel bitter and anger towards Eraserhead and UA but that Izuku needed to apply the anger and bitterness towards productive things instead of just letting them eat at him. All Might suggested that when he felt anger or bitterness that he go out and train physically so he would start distracting himself. 

Outside of those things, Izuku, Inko, All Might, and Gran Torino were all ready for the trip down to Shiketsu. It was Sunday now and around 10 am and it would take about two hours via the train system to arrive in the west of Japan. As the four of them were sitting on the train, All Might looked over to Izuku and asked if he was using his quirk. Izuku nodded his head and spoke. "I'm running it at 1%, through the practicing since Friday afternoon, I have been able to push it down that far and I'm running it at such a low point that the green lighting arcs don't appear on my body. This way I can still get some training in even when we are just sitting on the train." Izuku stated and All Might nodded his head. He knew he should scold Izuku for using his quirk in public but let it go with a warning. "Don't do it in front of other people outside of the family. Don't need you getting hit up with illegal quirk charges." All Might stated and Izuku nodded his head. Gran Torino was listening in and was impressed with Izuku's progress.

'The kid went from getting it to a low number of 5% to 1% and constantly having it on without energy showing at the low number. This kid's determination and will is strong as hell Toshi. Now, I wonder how far he will want me to push him when it comes to training since I think he's done letting himself be looked down upon and shoved around by others.' Gran Torino thought as he sat on the train and acted like he was asleep. Inko was just looking out of the window and wasn't paying attention as she was enjoying the different sites since she hardly comes out to this side of Japan.

Soon, the trip came to an end and they got off at a station that was only a quarter of a mile from the train station. As such, they decided to just walk since all of Izuku's belongings that he wanted to be taken to the dorm were sent the night before so they would be in the dorm room already. After walking for a quarter of a mile they soon arrived at Shiketsu High School and Izuku was stunned at the site of the school.

 After walking for a quarter of a mile they soon arrived at Shiketsu High School and Izuku was stunned at the site of the school