Chapter 54: Work-Studies Start & Giant!?

3rd POV:

It's been about an entire week since everyone had passed their Provisional License Exams and even their sister class 1-B had even passed the exam as well. As such, everyone in the first year now had their Provisional Licenses and the school was thrilled about it and had started helping everyone contact their internships to get their work-studies started as soon as possible since the school and students wanted everyone to have as much field experience as possible for the coming dark future that was ahead of them. Izuku had offered everyone in his class a place at Might Tower in the future when they all graduated from Shiketsu High School since he wanted to keep everyone close to each other since the class had bonded over a lot of issues. 

Now outside of all of that, Izuku was warned by Gran Torino of the hunt for Kurogiri and that it was heating up. As such, starting the following week, they would be hunting Kurogiri down in a province that was filled with mountains and forests. Izuku nodded his head and had gotten to work on heavy training whenever he could get it in and was pushing the limits of his quirk each and every single time. He was currently sitting at 62% for his limit of One For All and could get away with using 75% with him incurring low-grade fractures across his body if he used it several times but Izuku wasn't happy with only getting that and wanted to keep pushing it. 

As the weeks went by, everyone was now out on their work-studies when Izuku and Gran Torino received a phone call from the detective. The detective had warned them that they had an active sighting of Kurogiri entering a forest area. As such, both of them needed to get over to the location and help look into it. The detective was grabbing some heroes nearby as well to help in trying to capture Kurogiri and possibly anyone else that may be present from the League of Villains. As such, both of them headed off and went towards the location as they were directed to meet up with the detective and the other heroes. Now while all of this hunting and fishing around was going on, the students of UA had an interesting day several weeks ago when their work-studies started to kick off as well. 

*Flashback a few weeks*

Eraserhead wanted his students to get a taste of the power that students who had gone through the work-studies had compared to them since he knew his students had gained some egos due to surviving several villain attacks. As such, he had the third year of UA or more importantly the big 3 of UA come to his class to give his class a demonstration of their skills and show the gap in power between them. 'It will also show the gap in power between them and Halo since Nezu claims that Halo could defeat all the big 3 combined in a fight...' Aizawa thought as he remembered the Principal claiming as such before once. Aizawa didn't know if he would have believed it if he hasn't seen the skill and abilities that Halo had possessed already through the battle against the villain that All Might and Halo had fought.

The big 3 entered the room and did their introductions to the class and the class seemed offended a bit from them saying that Mirio wanted to fight them all. Eraserhead approved it since he knew it would happen and that is how they all found themselves in the gym behind the school. Bakugo and Todoroki decided to sit it out since they didn't pass the provisional exam. Some of the students in 1-A asked if Mirio Togata was sure if he wanted to fight the entire class at the same time which Mirio said he wanted to and that he was serious about it. 

Soon they all got into positions and Kirshimina asked Mirio if he saw them as nothing but small fry opponents which Mirio responded that they are indeed only small fry opponents compared to his strength. This sets them off and the students start to attack the third-year student but suddenly Mirio clothes fall off of him which shocked the student and suddenly Mirio comes out and starts attacking the students that were in the back as he started to make quick work of their team. Within moments, Mirio had already defeated half of the 1-A class. About 5 minutes later the rest of the class now were now spread across the gym defeated by the third-year student and they all groaned as they got up and sat down on the bleachers in the gym as Mirio redressed himself and came over with the other two members of the big three.