Chapter 22: Shiketsu High Sports Festival Pt 3.

3rd POV:

Everyone was cheering loudly as they now knew who was in the top four of Shiketsu High School first-year students and they were honestly quite impressive to everyone. Even the Pro Heroes were impressed and people could hear them about offering Internship offers to nearly all of the first years due to how impressive they all displayed themselves which made the staff happy about their students getting internship offers which made things easier without them having to ask Pro Heroes to take their students on when they offer the requests on their own terms instead of the school requesting them to do it.

Izuku soon made his way up to his seats as his classmates got checked over by the medical staff to ensure they were completely fine after taking some of those hits that Izuku did since they were powerful. After about 10 minutes of repairing the field via some staff quirks, they were able to start the second year and then moved onto the third year. Izuku only paid attention to who ended up in the final four so he would know who he would be fighting and the quirks that they had so he could try to plan around them. Gran Torino had told Izuku about what the winner of the entire tournament would get and all honestly, Izuku wanted the damn position so he could get his provisional license! He wanted to be able to help All Might when the time came because, with it, All Might couldn't stop him from helping out since he had legal means to get involved in the fight! 

Gran Torino knew about Izuku's goals and had helped push him to the breaking point during their training. Gran Torino had warned Izuku that he might end up failing but he shouldn't be depressed if he did indeed fail. However, Izuku wouldn't let his mind wander to the what-if of failing, and during one of their lasts days during the training that Gran Torino was putting him through, Izuku had locked eyes with his training and made a declaration that shook even Gran Torino with the intensity that Izuku had put off. 

*Flashback*

"Kid... why are you pushing so hard? You're having me push your body and mind to the near-breaking point of humanity. I understand the desire of wanting to get stronger to face All For One in the future and all but not even All Might did this much when Nana died because he understood there was only so much he could do in so little time, so tell me!" Gran Torino stated as he watched Iuzku drag a large fuel tanker that was completely filled with water. The Principal of the school was confused about why Gran Torino wanted it but never asked questioned. Gran Torino gave a random excuse of making the kid carry a large amount of water to fill it up and then dumping it out and all so they needed a place to store the mass amount of water. Honestly, the Principal didn't buy it but again he didn't ask questions.

"BECAUSE THE WORLD NEEDS SOMEONE TO TAKE MY FATHERS PLACE! THE WORLD NEEDS SOMEONE ABLE TO RECOVER QUICKLY FROM DIFFICULTIES! TO BE THE DEFINITION OF RESILIENCE! THAT IS WHAT I SHALL BE! I WILL BECOME THE HERO OF RESILIENCE: HALO!" Izuku stated as...

"BECAUSE THE WORLD NEEDS SOMEONE TO TAKE MY FATHERS PLACE! THE WORLD NEEDS SOMEONE ABLE TO RECOVER QUICKLY FROM DIFFICULTIES! TO BE THE DEFINITION OF RESILIENCE! THAT IS WHAT I SHALL BE! I WILL BECOME THE HERO OF RESILIENCE: HALO!" Izuku stated as he finished pulling the fuel tanker to the end of the path that they were on deep in the campus. Izuku then looked at Gran Torino and looked at him with determination in his eyes.