F I V E

05. The Dumb and the Dumber

——————————————————

S A N A ' S

Strolling around the dance club, I already got in after I pass the auditions. I kept dragging Mina in this club but she won't come with me. Sigh, I am always alone in this world.

I went inside the practice room, the room was actually surrounded with mirrors, like you can even see your bowel movement— I mean your whole body movement. Don't mind my foolishness. I surveyed the whole place, there was some speakers inside, then well-flourised floor. Is it well-polished or well-flourished? Aish, why bothering yourself about that.

I have my phone with me, and I already practiced many dances. You know just basic ones, I'm not a professional yet. And I still need to fix my hair, my beauty can't come less. I'm beautiful and my mom always tell me that thing.

I danced freestyle, no one would stop me here. I can move flawlessly, I guess. Seeing myself doing this kinds of things makes me proud. There are  things we do the best, where we can feel like we are proud and free of doing it. Where we can motivate ourselves and never have the idea of giving up.

I might not be that intellegent, but I can see things and identify the difference between right and wrong. We hold our lives, we hold our decisions and probably, no one can stop us from doing so.

"So, you can dance?"

I heard someone asked, before an applause welcome my ear. I tilt my head on the entrance, quite surprised to see Jun. He's one of the jerks, that we hate so much.

I crossed my arms while raising my brows. He just stifle a smirk, loosening his tie before walking near me. I did not feel scared, duh, why would I? He's just a jerk who wanted girls by his side. He's just a jerk who wanted us to suffer. Is it because we are against their rules?

"Are you blind?" I answered his question earlier. He was amused that he nod his head, stepping and now a ruler away from me. He smelled like roses and it is obviously a scent from some random girls.

He is not known as the school casanova for nothing. Not that I know him well, it is just pretty obvious with that kind of face.

"I'm blindly attracted by you." He said, note the word 'seductively'. Stepping another foot, I subconsciously stepped backwards. It was pretty obvious that he is trying to do something.

"Stop there or I'll kick you!" I said and that was a threat. He just chuckled then held my chin. I almost fell on my knees when he did that.

Various memories from the past hunted me that a tear left my eye. Jun was surprised to see that, he even step away from me. My lips started to tremble, as my visions were getting blurry. What happened seven years ago started playing inside my mind. Everything that kept me up at night.

I tried running away, but my knees and legs were too weak because of the trauma. Before I could do, my visions went dark but I felt a hand catching me by the waist.

"No, please don't!" My hands and legs were tied, sitting in front of a man with a mask covering his face. The room was dark, and it stinks. There's only a small bulb lighting up the place.

As a twelve years old girl, I just went out to the park. The other girls are doing their homeworks while I don't have mine. I never thought I would be kidnapped and trapped inside a room filled with unknown faces. I was too scared, crying uncontrollably. Scared to death that any moment I won't be able to see my friends and family, again.