T E N

010. The Blind Date

——————————————————

M I N A ' S

I exhaled an amount of air before entering the place where I'll meet my date. I've been stressing out lately because of what happened earlier. Gladly, we finished the project ourselves. He knows everything about it though, he's better than I expected.

I was just wearing a simple peach dress, with my hair loosely tied. I went to the receptionist to ask for the table. A waiter accompanied me to a private room, away from the regular tables.

Father is putting too much effort with this, while in the end I'll pick no one from this guys. I wanna have my freedom, I wanted to live the way how I wanted it to be.

I wanted to be myself.

I was surprised when I saw Wen Junhui inside. Literally the Junhui in my school, one of the jerks.

He was also surprised to see me, he immediately stood up before I could sit. He pointed a finger on me, with a confused expression. What the hell is wrong with my father and he brought this guy here?

"Why are you here?" He asked, so I rolled my eyes after taking a seat.

"I also have the same question, idiot." I simply said, while taking a sip of the water in front of me.

"Are you Mr Myoui's daughter?"

"Obviously?" I retorted back with a sarcastic look. He just sighed before leaning onto the chair, looking through his phone.

This whole crap is making me insane. First of all, I wanted to focus on my studies for now but my beloved father kept saying that I should find someone to protect me. I can protect myself for heaven's sake. Not every girl wants a boy to be by their side, truthfully speaking.

"Can we take a picture?" Junhui asked so I raised my brow. I almost choke on my own saliva. Why would he want to take a picture with me? "I know that look. Come on, Mina. My mother wanted a proof that I am with you."

I guess I was overreacting there. We took a photo together nonetheless. I didn't bother complaining, I am too tired with all this crap happening in my life. That freaking school rules, that foxy jerk, and this blind date.

After a long silence between the two of us, the food came. It was a good meal. The two of us were both silent. I  am pretty much delighted that he isn't trying to flirt with me. I guess he already thought his so-called 'charms' won't have an effect on me. It's better that way, I guess he's also a quiet person. He's eating silently and seriously, it's hiding his jerk-side.

The two of us finished our dinner and I, also have to finish this business with him. This might be easier since we both doesn't look interested with each other. Yeah, he's cool and handsome, but I surely and honestly won't get fluttered with him. He's a jerk as far as I remember.

"Can you stop looking at me like that? Your looks can kill, didn't you know?" He muttered while wiping his mouth with a tissue. I rolled my eyes once again, then leaned in to have a serious talk with him.

"Do you agree with this blind date?" I asked. He pretended like he was thinking, looking away before leaning in, making our face closer. I was surprised, and abruptly lean away. "Don't do that again, idiot!"