T W E N T Y F I V E

025. Between His Touch

——————————————————

M I N A ' S

"It's not your fault." Wonwoo suddenly muttered while we're both heading outside the restaurant. I exhaled a great amount of air as I brought my hands inside my pocket. We were walking beside each other, quiet and awkward.

Earlier, Sana misunderstood everything and Jun run to catch her up. Here I am, hoping it will be fine and things would go well. I wanted to apologize, for not saying anything to them. I just got the news that Jun will gonna be my step brother, when I thought it was a real blind date. Honestly, there's nothing between us but I can't blame Sana if she'll think like that. It was still my fault.

"It's my fault," I sighed before my phone started ringing. Excusing myself to take the call, he's already hopping into his motorcycle, going back home, I presume.

Walking some meters away from that spot before answering the call. "Hello?" I asked, forgetting to take a look at the contact ID.

"Sana is  missing!" It was a voice filled with worry. Biting my lower lip, before I moved my lips to answer her.

"She's with Jun. Don't worry."

I simply said, before ending the call. Gripping tightly onto the phone, as I looked down. If I just told them what's happening. Damn it, I'm being too secretive with my friends and it went like this. It became complicated as though it's just supposed to be a small matter. It became a big deal because of my stupidity.

I mess with my hair, remembering how I saw Sana's crying face. She's too fragile to be hurt.

Firmly closing my eyes, letting the cold breeze of the air touch my skin. I walked back and surprised to see Wonwoo leaning upon his motorcycle. I looked at him in confusion before he lifted his gazes.

"I thought you already went home." I uttered as I stood a meter away from him. He properly stood up, scratching the back of his neck, before looking away.

"I can't leave you out here." He said before stepping towards my spot. It was so cold in here, my breaths seemed to be a cloud of fog.

Frozen, when he suddenly bend his knees to even our heights. I bended back instead of moving away. It was a stupid action, but I was caught off guard that I can't think of anything. His eyes were sparkling while looking at mine, the eye contact made my knees weak and my heart was beating too fast and loud. It's making me feel things— no, he's making me feel things.

It's too weird that I can even feel my cheeks heating in between this freezing night. His manly scent was emanating through my nostrils, the same perfume he used as before.

"Do you realize you're crying?" He suddenly wiped the tears away from my face with his thumbs. He looks so serious while I was confused and fluttered. Damn it, what's happening to me?!

Everything seemed to slow down while I was looking at his eyes, his hands were so soft as it touched my skin.

He then smiled, before ruffling my hair. My eyes widened realizing the things that just happened. I immediately took steps back before looking away and wiping the remaining tears away.

"A-Aren't you going home?" I mentally facepalm when I stammered while saying those words. Avoiding my gazes at him, roaming my eyes around the sky.

"Go home with me."

"Huh?" My eyes glinted in confusion, glancing at him with a surprised expression. He suddenly chuckled with his deep and soothing voice. Damn, my heart suddenly skipped a beat. It was so unreal to hear that voice and genuine laugh from him.