T W E N T Y T W O

022. Change For The Better

——————————————————

S A N A ' S

It's been two weeks since the coastal project happened and the rules are already over, which means we're free to do whatever we want. Honestly, I wad avoiding Jun from that day and as of now.

He kept giving me false hopes. He'll act so kind towards me, and I hate the fact that I'm falling for that trap. It's not easy to feel like this towards a person, who can't even stick to his words.

My friends were kinda busy with their personal businesses. Mina kept studying for the upcoming quiz bee. I still don't know what the others are doing, so I stroll around the school by myself.

I knew from the very start that it's not healthy to fall for such a trap. The trap of love seemed to be something you can't escape easily. You need some space and time to move on and see for yourself the pain with it. I shouldn't have gotten close with that Wen Junhui. He's really a jerk!

Obviously, I'm being jealous and I can't hold myself back. I'm acting weird lately which made it more obvious and stuffs.

"Damn you, Junhui!" I yelled while standing in an empty field. The students were busy, I guess since it's just me and myself in here. Wearing my uniform with my hair tied into a pigtail.

Why did I even insisted to fall for that player?

Why did I kept ny distance closer to him? I'm so stupid, my gosh!

I slumped onto the grass, shifting my madness on the ground. Frustrated. I'm frustrated with the fact that my mind can't control the beating of my heart. It is always the feelings that comes over me. As a result, I'll always get wounded without seeing it through.

"Are you cursing me?"

I firmly close my eyes after hearing those words. I can feel his presence at my back, and I could sense that he's too near. By that moment, his scent drift over my nostrils as he sat beside me, maybe some inches away.

His arms supporting from the back to keep him up. He wasn't wearing his coat, but his tie wasn't loose unlike the usual.

"How much did you hear?" I asked before looking away. My hands are sweating and I can feel my heart banging loudly inside my chest.

Aish, I'm being careless again. He shouldn't have heard what I just said.

"Damn you, Junhui!" He mimicked my voice before giggling. I glanced at him with a death stare, but he didn't look bothered. He was laughing his ass more, instead.

I facepalm mentally before getting up. Oh gosh, I forgot the fact that I'm avoiding him. Oh well, I should just focus on finding Mr Stranger, the one who's always helping me out rather than this guy beside me, a known player.

Speaking of Mr Stranger, I've never heard of him again. Well perhaps, because the fight stopped so he also stopped lending me a hand. I didn't had the chance to say thank you to him though.