T H I R T Y O N E

031. Taking Over

——————————————————

N A Y E O N ' S

"So, what are we doing here?" I ask with raise brows while looking around the place. It's actually a live band performing right into the big stage.

It's already seven in the evening and these three out here forced me to accompany them. If I would refuse to do so, I'll be literally left out inside the house. It's not a bad idea hanging out here, aside from the fact that it's too crowded.

"Let's just enjoy!"

Sana squealed while pulling us near the stage. I could now see the faces of the people performing, there are actually four handsome guys. The one cutie playing the drum, two among them played the guitars and the vocalist. The cold breeze was also enveloping my body since the venue was near the bay. I was just wearing a simple white tee, paired with peach cargo pants, unaware that we'll go to this kind of place.

The voice of the vocalist was sweet and gentle, but the guitarist did caught my attention. He looks cool and all, even when his hair was a mess. He has this smoky eyes and passionate gazes. I'm not saying he's my type, he just looks cool.

"♪Don't the water grow the trees,

Don't the moon pull the tide.

♪Don't the stars light the sky,

Like you need to light my life."

The corner of my lips rose up when I heard the song. By that moment, my mind instantly remembered someone. My smile grow wider before I bit my lower lip. Damn, why am I even thinking about that guy? I can't really get rid of him that easily.

The fact that he gives me butterflies, his approach that already made me comfortable.

The presence that I once hate, always makes me remember some sweet moments that neither of us experienced before.

"♪If you need me anytime,

You know I'm always right by your side.

♪See, I've never felt this love

You're the only thing that's on my mind."

Mina and Sana was enjoying and jamming to the song, while waving their hands up in the sky. Jeongyeon was just standing beside me, smiling with her arms crossed. It's been a long journey for the four of us together. This friendship will always be in my heart. At some point, we might not be together physically, but we always keep each other intact in our hearts and our being.

And as we take steps to that journey, we found new friends and new people who made us happier. Sana already have the man who can protect her and fight for her. The man who can change himself just for her sake. Someone who would think that Sana is worth everything.