E L E V E N

011. The Failed Revenge

——————————————————

J E O N G Y E O N ' S

We already finished the project, and I have nothing else to do this time. The professor gave us time to finish the project and as I have said we're already done, thanks to Wonwoo and I can sleep earlier this time. It's just nine in the morning, I'll take my revenge later.

Just as I was about to sleep, I remembered applying for the football team. Moving my feet, I went directly to the field to see if someone that's part of the team was playing there. I thought only humans could play sports, but guess what, even devils can. I spotted a devil wearing a plain white shirt kicking the ball. Rolling my eyes, I was about to walk away when he suddenly called me.

"What are you trying to do?" He asked, yelling since we're distanced. I cross my arms, raising a brow at him. Come on, is he always expecting me to do something?

"Why would I tell you?" I answered before rolling my eyes. He then grab the ball, before kicking it towards me. This man is really trying to release the monster I have. He looked determined while positioning the ball. I prepared myself, before he could kick the ball.

I smirked after he kicked the ball. I was able to caught it since it was kicked upward. It almost hit my face— yeah, my face once again, but I was able to stop it. My face is luckier this time. I brought the ball on the ground, eyeing him who's smirking and challenging me. Let's see who's gonna win this game, Yoon Jeonghan.

I strongly kicked the ball towards his spot and bingo he wasn't able to dodge, he look starstruck that the ball instantly hit his very sensitive part. I heard him groaning loudly in pain, but he never failed to glare at me. I winked at him, before turning my back away from him.

I smirked in victory while heading back. Yoon Jeonghan, that punk really had the guts to challenge me. Look how the tables had turn, underestimating woman really is a bad habit. I wasn't even able to walk meters when a ball came dashing on the back of my head. I almost slip on the ground, gladly, I had the balance with me.

"Does it hurt?!" He screamed, loudly. It didn't hurt that much, but I could feel my head spinning. Damn, this guy.

I grab the ball on the ground before facing him. I held the ball tightly with both hands. He was still aching and it's obvious since his legs were stuck together. Does that hurt so badly? I mean, I could do it one more time if he want me to. His glare never leave me, and all I could do was to prevent myself from laughing. He looks so pitiful.

"Doing fine?" I mocked while rolling the ball on my hands. Now, he looked really pissed. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling.

"Shut up! I'm gonna kill you, really."

"Well then, catch me if you can." I smirked while running away around the field. Laughter filled the fields when I can see him slowly running, although that part of his body is still hurting. He deserves that. I injured my ankle last time because of him and now it's a tie.

I noticed him trying not to hold that part while chasing me. I'm a speed runner if he wasn't informed.

"Will you run faster? You're such a loser."