E I G H T

08. He's Odd

——————————————————

J E O N G Y E O N ' S

We were sitting at the couch, we already finish eating dinner. And I was the one assigned for cooking. Yeah, it's so damn tiring but what can I do? These girls would go nuts eating takeout foods.

"So what happened, Mina?"

Nayeon asked while munching the burned cookies they made earlier. Not to mention that they almost ruined the whole kitchen and broke the oven. These girls should know that good handling of kitchen equipments are highly appreciated.

Mina bitterly smiled before showing us her phone. It was a conversation between her and her father. Mina lost her mom last year, and she's the only daughter to inherit their company and therefore, she needs to find a husband for herself. She's not the one finding it, it's her dad.

"Jeez, you've got a blind date again?" Sana squealed while smiling widely. I mentally shook my head, looking at her with a sarcastic expression.

Mina and Nayeon aren't having it either. Sana stopped from smiling before scratching her head. Shaking my head, when we'll Sana stop acting like this?

"I'll be meeting him tomorrow, at night. Don't expect me to be home early, okay?" She said. We just nodded, before suiting ourselves in each of our couch. We're just gonna meet our groupmates tomorrow, gladly, Wonwoo can be consider as a normal one, aside from the fact that he's kind of a bad or cold boy.

After that chitchat, we head inside our rooms. Hugging and cuddling my own pillow, I hope I can kill Jeonghan in my dreams.

"Just where the hell is your house?" Mina was almost shouting while talking with our 'leader-nim'. I don't know where did she get the number though. She's so secretive.

"Will you hurry up? I'm already impatient!"

[Damn you! I'm on my way. Where are you right now?] That was Wonwoo on the other line. He sounds irritated, gladly, he never cursed on Mina.

"Don't be a sloth! Just move, already!"

Hell, their voices are trying to ruin my ears. They are just talking on a mere phone and if that could talk, it will probably cry listening to their conversation. I can say they're a great pair, but I'll keep it to myself, Mina would probably make me shriek.

[Sloth, my ass!]

Mina ended the call while rolling her eyes. She looked so irritated, maybe because of the things happening in her life. Forced to date and forced to deal with her enemy. We were just waiting in front of a convenient store. I guess it's just the three of us since Mr Jeon said the other would be 'no help'. Such an ass.

Well, I hope he can do the work himself. Maybe we have 'no help' either. I can just stay at home and cuddle with my soft and comfortable bed.

"When will be the blind date?" I asked, while scrolling through my phone, finding a fun game.

Mina sighed, before massaging her temples. "6 o'clock later, and I'm stressed out already."

I patted her back, and said everything would be alright. She can kick the guy and punch his face if he does inappropriate things to her. She can fight for herself.