T H I R T Y

030. Finish Line

——————————————————

J E O N G Y E O N ' S

"This is the last day of the interschool competitions, right?" Nayeon ask as we are walking towards the court. They said that there will be a friendly basketball game between our school and the other schools.

I haven't seen Jun and Sana around, nor Wonwoo and Mina. I am not dumb to not know anything about the things that are going on. Nevertheless, I'm happy for my friends.

"Isn't she that guy's girlfriend?"

"Really? Well, she's lucky to have him."

"I saw them yesterday. How I wish I could transfer to this school, just to see him all day."

Some students started chattering as we enter the pathway towards the gymnasium. I did not care about my surroundings, I was just talking with Nayeon as usual.

Meters away from the court, I can now hear multiple screams from the students. Maybe the players are too hot for them to handle. Nayeon and I headed inside. The crowd of students were busy cheering for their faves. From the entrance, I can see Jeonghan discussing with his coach and teammates.

A smile came across my lips, he looks serious while listening to the coach. I can sense that he's afraid to lose against the other team. Too competitive, tsk.

"Nayeon! Here!" My gaze went to Seungcheol who was now waving his hands while sitting on the front row of the court.

"Let's go." She muttered and went straight to where Seungcheol was seated. I slightly nodded then followed her tracks.

Nayeon sat beside Seungcheol while I sat beside her. I notice Seungcheol was glancing at Nayeon while she wasn't looking. That's cute.

I shifted by gaze back to the court, watching the other team warming up. Our seats are near at the area where Jeonghan was discussing with his team. Probably, few meters away— a three or four.

I didn't realize his hair was growing long. I just noticed it when he was tying it high. He looks gorgeous, not gonna lie.

The freshmen was shouting his name. His visuals caught their attention in the first place, then what about if he'll play coolly.

"Whoa, he looks beautiful." Nayeon commented while also gazing at Jeonghan. I caught how Seungcheol's expression change. His brows furrowed with a look of disbelief.

"Are you alright, Seungcheol?" I ask which also caught Nayeon's attention. She look at him which caught him off guard. He look away with his ears flashing red.

"I-I'm fine." He calmed down, but didn't dare looking at my friend.

"Tsk, weirdo." Nayeon mumbled before I shifted my gaze back at Jeonghan.

They started playing and he's now the one dribbling the ball. He immediately got the first score for their team. The cheering started getting louder, almost banging my ears out.