twenty one

warning : a bit of swearing sunghoon pov

sunghoon pov

<a few hours after>

i started hitting my head, I AM SO STUPID.

fuck you sunghoon, you are such an asshole.

i sighed as i sat on my bed, with my legs neatly tucked into my ball and hid my head on my knees.

<flashback to a few hours ago>

i leaned in, and kissed yerin on the cheek, i was just jealous.

i pulled away to see how shocked yerin's eye grew, and it hit me. i just fucking kissed her whilst she was crying.

"o-oh i-i'm so sorry u-uhm-" i quickly panicked as my cheeks grew red, and so did yerin's. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE, HOW DO I EXCUSE MYSELF FROM THIS.

i quickly grabbed my phone, pretending someone had called me and put my phone next to my ear, and started to fake a conversation.

"oh jay?" i then paused pretending jay was speaking on the phone, "oh really? okay im coming!" i then rushingly put my phone back in my pocket.

"u-uh yerin something just came up, i-i'll text you later!" i quickly exclaimed, seeing her face still blushing and in shock, i gave a quick smile and ran off. i ran off clumsily whilst hitting my head.

i am truly an idiot.

HOW THE FUCK COULD I JUST UGHHH

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TEXT HER LATER?

DAMN U SUNGHOON DAMN U.

i ran out the park and then started to pace myself, walking wherever i wanted.

the confused face of yerin suddenly recalled into my head and i started to smile, i whispered to myself, "hmphh, she's so cute."

suddenly, i heard a shout behind me, "SUNGHOON!"

it was a familiar voice, so i turned around just to see my little sister.

she had a plastic bag in her hand which looked stuffed with a bunch of foods, and an ice cream in her other hand.

oh god. looks like i'm going to get shouted at today.

my sister yeji suddenly dropped her ice cream and her bag of foods on the floor and she started to run towards me, and leaped into my arms crying.

"SUNGHOON! i thought something bad happened to you! do you know how worried i was i haven't seen you in two weeks!" she wailed as she grasped into my arms, i chuckled.

"i guess i missed you too." i hugged her back and patted her hair.

however, yeji then stopped hugging me and stepped back, wiping her tears away and stared at me intensely. she suddenly punched me in the stomach, which made me fall on my back.