nineteen

sunghoon pov

sunghoon pov

"oh yeah, and, i'm thinking of quitting ice skating." sunghoon then announced to jay.

"BRO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT!" jay then shouted back at me, i then sighed and started to play my game on my pc again.

"i don't know, i just hate it." i coldly replied back, tapping on my keyboard.

"all of a sudden? what's wrong with you sunghoon!" jay then angrily shouted at me, putting both his hands on my shoulder to shake me around.

"you like her right?" jay then muttered.

i looked at him startled, "who?" i quickly replied looking at jay sharply.

"yerin. its obvious now." he then started to mutter, i got embarrassed, jay then looked away from me and chuckled, "and you like her that much you don't want to skate anymore? because once you go back to skating you won't be able to come to school, right ?"

"no. it's not like that it's just," i then tried to think of the perfect way to explain it, i looked around, and suddenly i caught eye comtact with yerin.

what was she doing here?

she looked startled, and jumped and quickly dashed out of the pc room.

cute.

NO SUNGHOON.

you're supposed to be mad at her.

remember, she only tried talking to you, to set you up with her little sister?

okay let me gather my shitty act together.

"anyways, CAN we PLEASE go home now, we've been here all night, for the past TWO weeks." jay then moaned again, he looked exhausted.

"fine. i'm staying at yours again tonight." i then shut down the pc and so did jay, we both exited the pc room, as it was pitch black outside.

"have you still not gone home yet? not even once for two weeks?" jay then asked me, as he grabbed a lollipop from his pocket, and started to suck it.

"nope. and give me one please." i simply replied back and asked jay for a lollipop, because i wanted one of course.

"fine." jay then mischievously answered as he grabbed his lollipop out of his mouth and tried to pop it into my mouth.