nine

yerin pov

yerin pov

it was finally the weekend, finally saturday, i spent the whole morning talking to yuna, about my plan.

my current plan is to tell sunghoon that i'm close with wonyoung and to set them on a date, but instead yuna will come instead of wonyoung.

i just need him to talk to me again, and after what happened a few days ago. i don't think that'll happen.

suddenly i heard my phone beep.

my jakey 💘

my jakey 💘:
rinnie !! you free today?

me:
yesh my jakeyy 💞

my jakeyy 💘:
then, will you go on a date with me today?

i'm sorry i haven't been able to walk with you all
week, i was busy, hopefully this can make up for it
babe 💞

me:
of course jakey!

where shall we meet ?

my jakeyy 💘:
han river ?? tonight at 8pm??

me:
sure !! see you later !

oh my gosh, i'm finally going on a date with jake! it's probably been about a month since we last went on a date together, and last time it wasn't even a date, it was just going to study in the library together, because jake needed help on maths, i was really the wrong person to ask.

sunghoon pov

"here, there, happy ? i'm taking her on a date." jake then muttered, showing everyone his texts to yerin.

me, jake, euijoo, heeseung and jay were just hanging out at jay's house and heeseung started talking about yerin, because apparently she seemed like a sweet person to him.

then jake admitted that yerin thinks jake's his boyfriend, and then heeseung asked for proof and dared jake to take yerin on a date.

i'm really not interested in jake and yerin amymore, that yerin girl surely is weird, however, i hate her. she shouted the name of my crush, and now she knows i like wonyoung. and sprained my wrist.

"hey, hey sunghoon let's go to han river today!" heeseung exclaimed, tapping me, nonstop.

i glared at him and coldly answered, "why."