twelve

yerin pov

yerin pov

i bursted into tears, as i went back home.

who the fvck does he think he is ?

i worked so hard to secretly buy him gifts, secretly sneak out to go on dates with him, spent most of my days thinking about jake. just to see he cheated on me.

good for him.

i wouldn't want to kiss a cheater anyways.

or hug him.

i ran home, as slammed the door open, as i walked home. just to also face a crying yuna. and my older sister standing next to her.

"w-woah. why are you both crying?" yeeun asked, confused. i didn't even look at her, as i was still sobbing and crying at the ground.

"that bastard." i angrily yet quietly whispered, however it seemed that yuna and yeeun heard me.

"what?" yeeun asked back, as she had her eyes widened.

"jake cheated on me, okay? i'm going upstairs. don't come in my room." i stubbornly muttered, as i aggressively took off my sneakers, in anger, i shouldn't be taking my anger out of my sneakers but, i'm upset.

i started to stomp up the stairs, as i could hear yuna sobbing saying "sunghoon ditched me!" to yeeun.

looks like i'm not heart broken alone.

i then slammed my door open, and ran straight into my bed, flopping onto it.

fvck men.

fvck all boys.

why tell someone you like them if you're just going to play them.

do they not feel a sense of guilt?

jake. that word angers me now.

to be honest, i saw this coming, jake unuasually never hung out with me, he was always busy but i didn't expect him to cheat on me. anyways he has the face of a cheater. he's too good looking that's why.

anyways, i'm more angry than depressed on this breakup. it's his fault.

as i laid in my bed, still crying, not even bothering to dry my wet hair and clothes, i thought about the girl who stood by jake.