four

yerin pov

yerin pov

"then will you do me a favour?" yuna asked.

"what now?" i moaned.

"make park sunghoon fall in love with me." she replied, i blinked a few times to process what she has said, what is on with her ?

"what are you talking about?" i annoyingly asked, she gave me more of her puppy eyes.

"i like park sunghoon okay, i've liked him since i came to school." she replied back, woah i never knew my sister was into dating.

"what do you want me to do about it ?" i replied, confused.

"well listen, since you injured his arm, you have probably spoken to him before meaning that you are able to speak to him now and you do realise how hard it is to speak to sunghoon, he only ever speaks to heeseung and some of the hot guys at school." she explained, god no i am not talking to him again.

"no, i won't ever talk to him, and you're a year younger than him aswell." i replied back simply and started to make my way to the kitchen, however yuna grabbed my wrist again, gosh she must be desperate.

"please, i will be nice to you from now on, i'll never curse at you or diss you and i'll share my clothes, please." she carried on pleading, she must really like sunghoon.

these past years yuna has never been nice to me, only when sunoo came over because she had a crush on him for some time, and i mean if i can share her clothes, then maybe it's worth it ? my sister's really pretty, but bratty, but i mean sunghoon could possibly fall for her ?

"deal. but let me use your clothes now, i won't wait until you two fall in love." i finally gave in, now that i think about it, i think it will be impossible for them to fall in love, oh well i'll give it my best shot if she'll be nice to me.

yuna then started to smile brightly, while jumping and tightly hugging me, "thank you ! i love you yerin!"

i pushed her away as she was getting a bit too excited and hugged me too tightly, she was still smiling like crazy, whilst i pulled a poker face, i have no idea what to do.

"okay, let's go to my room first, i need to plan this out." i instructed, tuna grabbed my risk as we went to my room, gosh exams are soon and i'm planning for my sister and her crush , sunghoon, to fall in love.

am i cupid or something ?

i sat and flopped onto my bed and yuna sat, ever so slightly, on my bed too.