twenty eight

sunghoon pov

i heard an uproar suddenly, causing me to open my eyes. i must of fell asleep.

i realised there was a pressure applying on my left shoulder, so i glanced down realising it was yerin who fell asleep on my shoulder, and i fell asleep laying my head on top of yerin's.

i instantly removed my head from laying on hers, as it must of felt uncomfortable with my head literally laying on hers whilst she tried to sleep.

"no need to suddenly separate, we saw everything." i heard jay on my right side, who was sitting next to jungwon, teasing me.

"we took a picture!" jungwon exclaimed as he showed a picture of me and yerin sleeping on his phone, whilst point at it.

i just laughed as kept glancing at yerin's face, checking if she was still sleeping.

our homeroom teacher started walking down the aisle, and came up to me, muttering, "we've arrived, could you please wake up yerin?"

"we're here already? and yes of course." i answered back, shocked. that was a quick journey.

our homeroom teacher left, informing my other classmates we arrived and i glanced at yerin again.

i tried to pat her shoulder, to signal her to wake up, but she didn't. she must be in deep sleep.

i then tried to whisper, "yerin, wake up, we're here."

that caught her attention as she instantly opened her eyes, and i looked at her, making eye contact. she was clearly shocked as she instantly took off her head laying on my shoulder, and she faced her.

"im so sorry, i didn't know i fell asleep." yerin uttered, still half asleep, her voice was so cute i was going crazy.

"don't worry, i fell asleep too haha." i answered back, whilst i got up from my seat, realising everyone was standing up too, ready to get off the plane.

yerin also got up and started talking to her best friends again, and i started talking to jay and jungwon but they wouldn't shut up about teasing me. which i didn't mind too much.

everyone got off the plane and got their luggage, everyone was so excited, it's not like we were in a different country or anything.

after everyone got their luggage again, we all went outside the airport, and our homeroom teacher gathered us all.

"alright class, i've counted everyone and we're all here! i am sorry to say this, but since we are merging with other classes, when getting on the coaches, we are making you sit in register order, so it's easier to navigate you all." our homeroom teacher announced, leading to everyone sulking.

"okay please line up in front of the coaches you were assigned too, and in register order, then we will call your name on when you can enter the coach." our homeroom teacher explained again.

everyone started parting ways going on their coaches however, my name wasn't put on any of the lists as i wasn't supposed to be here, but somehow ended up here.

i walked towards my homeroom teacher, asking, "im not quite sure which coach im on since-"

i was cut off my my homeroom teacher as she instantly reacted by looking at her clipboard and replied, "ahh yes, sunghoon."

"sunghoon, sunghoon, sunghoon," she kept whispering to herself as she looked for probably my name on her clip board, "you're on coach a - and you're partners with jake today, and will be sharing a bunkbed with him."

dang it, why jake out of all people.

i sighed but then realised my homeroom teacher was staring at me, confused so i replied with a, "thank you." and ran off, towards where coach a was.