ten

yerin pov

yerin pov

"what? me?" wonyoung exclaimed, shocked, pointing at herself.

we were the library, after school on a monday, since sunoo and wonyoung are smart they agreed to help us on surds for me and yujin, i decided to come clean and reluctantly tell wonyoung that sunghoon liked her, which was a big mistake, because now all of them are going to start shouting in the library.

"shush, and yes. he likes you." i answered back, in the corner of my eye i could see a pouting sunoo.

"so. so now that good-looking, prince-like skater is aiming for our wonyoung. i will not accept that!" sunoo then exclaimed, however, his face froze at the respond of the librarian.

"silence in the library!" the librarian, at her desk, snapped.

"whoops." sunoo mouthed, embarrassed.

"oooh, that's probably why he stopped walking at the ice-rink, he was looking at you wonyoung!" yujin answered back, excited.

"you should go date sunghoon then, wonyoung." sunoo sadly answered back, he seems a bit jealous actually.

"guys, that's not what we want, i need yuna and sunghoon, okay, i told sunghoon to go on a date with you--" i then got interrupted by sunoo.

"what! a date? sunghoon and wonyoung ?" sunoo suddenly remarked.

"i said, silence, in the library!" we heard the librarian from afar, at her desk, exclaim again.

sunoo then quietly said 'whoops' are started to look down, embarrassed by the people staring at him.

"anyways, wonyoung is not going on the date anyways, yuna is going to show up instead, i'll somehow tell sunghoon your number and you can chat and pretend your going on a date, and then last minute say you're sick and yuna will just go instead." i quietly explained.

"yerin, for once, you are using that brain of yours." yujin playfully replied back, i softly hit her on her shoulder as she giggled, and i giggled along, silently.

"wait guys, i'm just going to go to the toilet real quick." i then whispered, they all nodded at me, as i took my phone with me to the toilet, yeeun told me when i first got a phone at 12, to take my phone to the toilet, just in case someone kidnaps me or something.

i made my way to the girls toilet and went inside the cubicle to do my own business.

oh shit.