twenty seven

yerin pov

"isnt that... yuna?" sunoo questioned, baffled, whikst pointing at someone.

i stared at where he pointed and saw yuna hugging some boy, really tightly. woah.

"she has a boyfriend?" yujin confusingly asked, whikst grabbing her classes too get a better view of the two.

"you dropped this." someone behind me remarked, as they patted my back, i turned around and it was sunghoon handing me over my keychain, which must of fell off my bag.

"oh, thanks." i smiled as i took my keychain and quickly clipped it on my backpack zip.

"woah, so she doesn't like sunghoon anymore?" wonyoung asked, as she looked back and forwards to us and back at yuna and this guy.

i captured a shot of sunghoon smiling as he tried to hide it, he must of really hated yuna to be smiling like that.

yuna and her 'boyfriend' broke from the hug and started walking, going through the corridors to exit the school.

"well, that was interesting." i uttered, i really hope that boy was her boyfriend because : a) i have run out of ideas for sunghoon and yuna to get together and b) developed a crush on sunghoon, yay

"sunghoon, do you wanna go walk with us?" sunoo pleaded sunghoon, as sunghoon shook his head.

"sorry, my moms picking me up today, i'll see you all tomorrow!" sunghoon replied as he waved goodbye to all of us, and started walking away, he then looked at me specifically and cheerfully uttered, "bye yerin!"

DID HE JUST SAY BYE TO ME? JUST ME? WHEN THERE ARE AN ADDITIONAL THREE PEOPLE NEXT TO ME??

i started getting embarrassed as i knew wonyoung, sunoo and yujin would tease me.

as soon and sunghoon was far far away to even be seen anymore, sunoo tutted a few times and remarked, "i see what's going on here."

"he's in love with you, 100%." wonyoung screeched as she started putting her hands on both of my hands, getting all excited.

i just laughed if off, and replied back quietly, aster chuckling, "what? no way, he said he likes skaters."

that's true, park sunghoon would only be interested in a girl who figure skates so they can go on dates on the ice rinks, who has a stunning figure and a sort of elegance to them, a girl who looks beautiful in those sequin dresses they wear on the ice rink, a girl who's athletic and so committed into anything ; the park sunghoon would never be interested in me, he's just being nice, getting all my hopes up.

"who knows? he could always change his mind, he may have lowered his standards." yujin stated, slightlt teasing.

"hey! don't say that about yerin, yerin is a very commited girl, she's very fun too, but not to the standard of my wonyoung." sunoo snapped back at yujin, but then turned his remark into a corny and cheesy line for his girlfriend.

"awee you're so cute." wonyoung pinched sunoo's cheek.

"i cannot stand this," yujin muttered in disgust and faced me to tell me, "let's go and leave these lovebirds."