twenty two

yerin pov

yerin pov

oh my gosh, what is he doing here?

"sunghoon?" i asked confused, as i saw his small face as he gave me a sharp look.

today, he had a hoodie on top of his uniform and his his hood completely up.

i really wanted to avoid him today.

"let's go, before we're late." he coldly replied, he looked pretty upset and tired. he grabbed my arm and pushed me out my house and he closed the door.

we started walking together on our way to school, it was pretty awkward, sunghoon didn't seem like he wanted to talk.

"so," i tried to break the silence, but sunghoon ended up saying exactly what i said, i laughed it off, but it was awkward since sunghoon was still pretty solemn.

"from now on im only going to be at school for the first period, i won't be coming in on wednesdays. since ive got training." sunghoon uttered, he seemed pretty pissed.

deep down, i felt pretty upset.

i won't be able to see him for basically, the whole day.

"oh okay! so i guess you're back to training." i replied back, trying to feel happy, but i guess i liked the ways things were currently.

"yup." sunghoon dryly replied back, he's never like this, he must be pretty upset.

we carried on making our way to school, still with a silence between us, and a big gap between us as we walked.

"yerin!" i heard a familiar voice behind me, as the person ran towards me, tapping my back.

i look back and oh god, yuna.

"you're early today." yuna cheerfully exclaimed, it was obvious she was faking this voice in front of sunghoon.

"oh yeah, i w-woke up early." i answered back, i stared back at sunghoon, he looked pretty uncomfortable not going to lie.

"hi!" yuna suddenly exclaimed to get both me and sunghoon staring at her, and then softly answered, "sunghoon."

sunghoon looked at the corner of his eye to look at yuna and didn't even give her a smile, he just muttered, "hey."

i looked back to yuna, looking as if she was pretty upset with sunghoon's cold response.

i guess it's time for cupid to do something.

i started to quickly take my backpack from my shoulders and unzipped it, pretending i was looking for it.

"oh god, i forgot my maths textbook. ill be back!" i hurriedly muttered, pretending to be in shock, i then quickly made my way to run back home.