fifteen

yerin pov

yerin pov

gosh what does he want now.

why is jake literally waiting in front of my door.

i walked towards my door, trying to ignore the fact he was there, which was impossible, because he was literally blocking my door.

"hey. i'm sorry about earlier." jake stated, whilst grabbing onto the door handle, making sure I wouldn't be able to go inside my house.

"why are you here. let me in my own house please." i answered back, with a weaker voice, i can't really help but sob at the thought of jake.

"you really don't understand don't you." he suddenly yelled at me, what the.

understand ? yes, i understand you cheated on me sir. and you're a rat.

he then ran off, putting his hood on, i sighed it off, rubbing off the slight tears growing on my eyes, and entered my house.

what did he mean 'understand"?

-

a few days passed, the weekend ended and luckily, me and yuna got closer, we even went out to eat lunch together on saturday.

it was now monday, the worse day of the week, and i had another test today.

"i'm leaving now!" i shouted at the door, to my parents in the kitchen, i quickly wanted to get to school, to get some free study time before class.

i put on my sneakers, and stormed out of the door, and guess who's at my door. sunoo.

"good morning my precious bestie!" he exclaimed whilst brightly smiling at me.

i then gasped due to the shock he gave me, and slapped his waving hand down, how could he be so cheerful on a day like this.

"oh no. its you." i sarcastically answered back, as he pouted.

"anyways why are you here today. you normally walk by yourself to school." i asked, as we started to walk together to school.

"you still haven't told wonyoung right?" he asked, kind of desperate.

gosh this man literally has asked me the same question the whole of last week.

"listen sunoo," i started to explain as he turned around to look at me directly, "if you ask me one more time that question, i will go tell her that you like her."