eighteen

sunghoon pov

sunghoon pov

"what do you think of me?" she suddenly asked me, whilst putting her hands into a flower position, as if she was acting cute.

"you're pretty." i then muttered. what, she was though, but not my type.

"i like you. what about you? do you like me?" she then suddenly confessed to me.

what the actual?

"huh uh i don't even know you." i then coldly replied back, i was so used to people confessing to me at the point.

girls used to confess to me all the time at the ice rink.

yuna then sighed, she then sounded as if he voice was shaking, as if she was going to cry, "you like my sister, d-don't you?"

"no what the fuck ? i don't like her," i then exclaimed back at her, startled, and then quietly added a, "i think." at the end.

"see! you said 'you think'. you do like her, you walk her home, care about her and i always see you two together at school. i heard you got suspended because of her, and i passed your classroom once and i saw you looking at her!" yuna then carried on, she then started to sob slightly.

damn i shouldn't of added the 'i think' now it really sounds like i like her.

caring for someone doesn't mean you like them right?

and these days i've forgotten about wonyoung. i don't know. i've just, it's complicated.

"i don't know anymore." i then got up from my seat, and grabbed my bag, and scoffed.

suddenly i felt someone gripping onto my arms from behind, it was yuna. why is she being so clingy?

"the reason why yerin is talking to you is because of me! she wanted to set me up with you! she doesn't like you back. she's only doing it for me!" the girl suddenly started to sob.

what?

"is that so." i then sighed, pretty shocked and upset, and left the shop, leaving the yuna girl crying by herself.

yerin started talking to me just because she wanted to set me up with her sister?

nice try.

yuna pov

shit, that went wrong.

i knew it.