7

Chapter 7 : eyes

fuck

I lower my head a little, moving down the seat. My dad follows my gaze, he realised my frustration. It was 3pm, witch meant everyone would be having lunch right now, when I walk by with all of my boxes and stuff.

'Don't worry, they'll like you.'

'I hope so.'

I smile a little, opening the door to get out of the car. I grab the lighter boxes which are mostly filled with my clothes. My dad helps me with the heavier ones, filled with books only. These past few months I have been trying disconnect from reality, books helped me with that.

Not long after we have arrived, a few guards in dark blue uniforms approach us, greeting my dad. He tells them to move all the boxes to my room.

We quietly walk into the building. I walk in the front with my dad. The interior of Greenpeacz was wonderful, my parents had spend a lot of money on it. It was welcoming to know that all of this my mother had chosen and decorated.

We quikly made our way to the 10th floor where all the patients rooms were located, including mine. The elevator doors opened revealing the same white hallway with it's golden detailing.

I saw two girls, passing while heavily looking at me. They said something to eachother but I couldn't make it out. I passed a few other patients before finally arriving at my door. My dad handed me my new lock card and I unlocked the door, letting the guards enter first.

They placed the boxes on the ground, and left quickly to get the others while I sat down to unpack everything. This would take me the entire day. I shoved all the boxes with shoes and clothes into my closet to get them done with first.

It was around six pm when I heard a knock on my door.

I stood up from the couch, my hand already grasping my card to open the door. I looked at the girl standing right in front of me in confusion. She just smiled.

'You're Angel right ?'

'Yeah' I smile weakly 'and you are?'

'I'm Evy' she shook my hand 'nice to mee you, I heard a lot about you.'

'About me ?'

'Yeah, the big boss's daughter moved in, that's kind of a big deal' she explains 'everyone is talking about you.'

'Nice to know i'm the topic of the day' I trailed of 'do you need help or anything?'

Evy looked around my age, maybe a year younger. She had thick black hair, in natural wavy state hanging over her shoulders. She was wearing a black minidress with a gold necklace. No uniform or anything, that made me somewhat happy. I could wear what I want here.

'Yes actually, Geneve asked me to be your first friend here' she spoke excitedly 'I will be showing you around and make you feel at home here' her eyes stared through my room 'we can decorate your room as well tomorrow, if you want to ofcourse.'

I smiled.

'I would love too.'

'Great' she then looked at me, her taking in my current outfit 'let's go to dinner then.'

'Dinner ? As in where everywhere will be ?'

'How else are you going to get to know everyone?'