16

c h a p t e r    1 6 :
j e a l o u s y j e a l o u s y

'cute isn't it ?'

I slowly nod, staring into the broken window of a small house made of a dark shade wood. No wonder no one knew about it. It's minuscule and surrounded by trees.

Hayden, who has finally let go of Evy, steps in front of us. He opens the door, it makes a small noise. I follow him inside.

The inside is more comforting looking then the outside of the house. Pillows and blankets lay everywhere, there is a huge mattress placed in the middle of the small room and a wide couch behind it placed against the wall. On the ground,  besides the mattress there are a few bottles, some of them are filled with liquor and some are already empty.

I take another step inside, letting Evy and Sid in as well. Hayden immediately sits down in the corner, his head leaning against the wall. I sit down as well, as far away from him as possible. The lights are bright and I finally have a good look on Hayden.

He looks beautiful, too beautiful really. But I have long learned that his beauty is just a mask to cover up the ugly inside. I don't let myself stare at him any longer, turning to Sid who looks the most comfortable out of all of us.

Evy closes the door behind her and before I know it we are all sitting in a circle, facing eachother. Hayden and Evy sit close together, thighs touching. I notice her bright blush from the corner of my eye but I do not dare to look. I won't let him win. He wants a reaction, and I won't give him that pleasure.

'So how about we play truth or dare?'

'That's childish' Hayden says.

I smile, facing Sid. 'Let's play.'

Even though I do not look at him, I can feel his annoyed stare burning into my skin. It makes me smile even more.

'Angel, truth or dare?' Sid looks at me, her eyes burning with excitement. 'Truth.'

She seems to think about it for a while, not knowing what to ask. Rather she has too many questions and doesn't know which one to ask me about.

'How many times have you given head?'

Unfortunately, it is not Sid who speaks. I turn my head, staring into a pair of glowing green eyes. Hayden is smiling, actually smiling. He enjoyes making me feel uncomfortable. Somehow, some weird way, he asked me a question I feel ashamed of for not having an answer to.

'Go on' his smirk grows 'answer.'

My mouth hardens, my hands form fists and I don't dare look away from
him. he knows. He knows. But if he thinks I will show my weakness, he is damn wrong.

'I've never given head' I speak calmly. He doesn't react to my answer, only his smirk is long gone.
Evy looks surprised, Sid stays quiet for once.

'It's my turn, yes?' I turn towars
Sid, who opens her mouth to answer but before she can, I speak again 'Hayden, truth or dare?'

The smirk returns, and a hint of annoyance. 'Dare.'

'Makeout with Evy in the woods.'

I would prove it to him. Hayden thinks he can toy with me like he did at the party, but I'm done with people underestimating me.

If he had any emotions or a heart, his jaw would've been on the floor right now. But unfortunately for my own pleasure, the man doesn't feel a thing. His eyes do betray him a little, just for a second I saw the shock in them. He thinks he can make me jealous. He is wrong.