Chapter Twenty-Five: Not Afraid Anymore

{MATURE CONTENT - sex, molestation/rape}

++
+++Cameron+++
++

"We're not hooking up anymore," Patrick repeats a second time to the girl sitting beside him in the backseat of his new, black, 2014 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. Meanwhile, Cody and I are hiding in the trunk as backup in case this girl decides that if she can't have him, no one else can.

Apparently, she started posting recordings of them in bed to her Snapchat and at one point did a live stream on Instagram. We don't spend much time on social media, so we only found out because everyone was blowing up his phone this morning. She wants attention and since we won our game last night we're a hot topic.

"Why are you so mad?" she whines. "The posts were only up for a day and you said it was fine if I recorded."

Of course he did.

Cody shakes his head, making the one earring that dangles sway against his cheek while his other, a stud, reflect sun into my eyes.

"I'm mad because you let people watch for free!" he yells, and the look of disappointment on Cody's face nearly makes me blow our cover until I cover my mouth to help choke down a laugh. "Don't you know how big of a deal I am? I'm like a trip to the Statue of Liberty. People have to experience me, not get off watching someone else do it. Skylar probably took screenshots of your videos for her shrine. On top of that, if someone shows this to my coach I'll be suspended from soccer," he fumes.

Sometimes I wonder if he drinks confidence in the mornings like he does protein shakes.

"You're right," she caves. "I'm sorry, Babe, it was just so hot I wanted to share," her Hispanic accent starts to draw out the ends of her words and he sighs.

"Stop. That's not going to work on me this time. You crossed the line and we're done."

Finally. They've been going back and forth about this for almost half an hour. My ass cheeks are cramping.

"I'm not doing anything," she denies it, the accent even more thick and sultry. "Just like you won't be doing my twins or punany anymore as you say. I can't believe you would be so selfish not to even say goodbye. I mean look," she pauses, unzipping her coat. "They get so perky for you."

Oh, shit.

Cody's jaw drops as our eyes meet.

We can't see anything from where we are, but we know Pat.

The car goes silent for two minutes and I'm hopeful Pat will actually hold his ground until the subtle sound of kissing makes Cody's forehead fall against the palm of a hand. Next thing we know there is a sound of plastic foil ripping before the empty packaging topples over my head and onto my lap.

The label reads: Trojan Fire and Ice.

"Yes!" she's screaming not even a minute later. "Hard, just like that!" The entire vehicle is shaking and even with my hands over my ears I can hear their bodies smacking together. He isn't holding back in the slightest, like he's completely forgotten we're back here. We sit in torture for almost twenty minutes before she stops screaming. "Where do you want it, Baby?" she breathes out.

Oh, no.

First, Jack and now Pat? How did this happen to me twice in one week?