Chapter Twenty-Eight: Ms. Satan

++
+++Cameron+++
++

Those giant fucking eyes.

"That looked like it hurt," Aunt Cassie acknowledges, gesturing to my cheek as she approaches with Mom.

"Yeah, why did that girl slap you?" Luke asks, running up and wrapping his hands around one of my wrists.

Samira, the second girl I ever dated and the first who chose to break up with me. Our story isn't one I share about often. I kind of like to forget we have history at all.

We met Freshman year at a New Year's party our school hosted at a bowling alley. I was the best at the Air Hockey table until she challenged me and won. After that, we hit things off and started dating. She was bossy, possessive and domineering but I thought it was cool to be dating a cheerleader so I didn't mind.

Unfortunately, she was the same in bed. Neither of us were virgins so she was confident, experimental and rough. Too rough. I already had issues with intimacy coming into our relationship and she reminded me so much of Aunt Cassie that I couldn't-- finish.

She laughed about it. Made jokes to her friends about the few times we tried. It was embarrassing as hell. Worse, one of the times she topped me I got triggered but she wouldn't stop. Then, I threw up on her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she screamed at me, climbing off her bed and grabbing a towel. Pure disgust and rage fuming from her glare. "You're pathetic, you that? No girl wants this. No girl wants you. You disgusting fucking piece of shit. We're over. Get out!"

She and her friends started spreading word about what happened through the halls. At the time, I couldn't blame her. I thought I deserved it. Guys from the basketball and football teams started teasing me at my locker. I cried over my lunch in a school bathroom and thought about never showing my face again until Jack and Cody found me.

I was still getting to know them, but Cody let me cry in his arms. It was the first time I felt like someone was finally there for me. They asked about it and that's when they found out about my Aunt. Again, I threw up.

At that point, Jack went to find Pat and Dylan.

They got in a heated arguement with Samira before the guys who picked on me came to back her up. By the time Cody and I came out of the bathroom, one of our school's biggest fist fights broke out. Our soccer team against the basketball and football teams.

We won and no one who knew about what Samira shared ever brought it up again.

Just now, she was asking if we could start over as friends. But when Jack scoffed, we walked away to talk more. I thought she was going to apologize for what she did, but instead she started alluding to an idea of us becoming friends with benefits.

Wanting me now that she thinks I'm fixed; no longer incapable of meeting her needs.

"I'm in a relationship and even if I wasn't and we were the last two people on Earth I wouldn't put my dick anywhere near your pathetic, disgusting, piece of shit cunt."

"I called her a bad name," I answer Luke's question, ruffling his hair.

Mom's eyebrows lift to her hairline in disapproval meanwhile Aunt Cassie smirks, her mere presence unsettling my every nerve.

"What are you guys doing here anyway?" I turn to Mom, changing the subject as I start walking with them in the direction of where the rest of my team is gathering by the locker rooms.