Chapter Thirteen: Fall Festival🍁

++
+++Cameron+++
++

She's speechless.

All she has been able to do is nod and hum every time I ask her something or try to spark up conversation.

It's flattering because she also can't look at me without her cheeks turning a rosy red. My heart feels like it's throbbing every time she does and I can't tell if it's from desire or joy.

But after we eat some sandwiches I make for us, she starts to relax again over a game of Mario-Kart Double Dash. Turns out the girl knows how to race and although I know a few tricks and shortcuts, I choose not to use them. She does this cute shoulder shuffle every time she wins a round.

I just keep finding more and more reasons to like her, but I have so many things I still don't even know about her.

"Rebecca," I say as we begin another race, "how did you know what a BJ and an HJ are?"

Ever since I asked her if she'd do them it's been on my mind that she knew what I was talking about. I had to teach her how to kiss but she didn't need an explanation as to what those were. It's been bothering the hell out of me. I wanted to be the one to teach her those, too, but what if some other guy already has?

"What do you mean?" she asks, and pops a chip in her mouth as she pauses the game to look at me. "Doesn't everyone know what those are?"

I suppose, but she isn't everyone.

Narrowing my eyes, I lean back against the couch and let my controller fall into my lap. If Pat was here he would know how to get to the bottom of this. He calls himself a Detective, and while his charades are usually bullshit, he's actually really good at figuring things out.

"I guess I'm confused," I shrug. "You're a virgin and a church girl so I didn't think you would have a clue if I'm being honest."

She bites down on her lower lip and averts her gaze to the floor before continuing to munch through the bowl of chips between us. It makes my nerves stir that she's clearly hiding something.

"Have you done that with some other guy before, like Paxton?"

Her eyes widen in horror as she sits up and begins shaking her head.

"No!" she exclaims. "It's uhm--" she trails off, nibbling on her finger nails and tapping a foot on the floor.

I don't like seeing her so anxious, but I'm too curious to let it go.

"So you've never done it at all?" I ask instead, when she seems as stuck as a mouse in a trap, and she shakes her head again. "Oh, then--"

"This is so embarrassing," she suddenly whines, slapping her hands over her face and tucking her feet under her body in complete distress. Then, she murmurs something but it's so muffled that I can't tell what she's saying.

"Hey, relax," I lightly chuckle, scooting over and wrapping an arm over her shoulders until she's snuggled beside me. "I doubt it can be anymore embarrassing to you then getting busted the other day."

She glares up at me through her fingers but softly laughs before releasing a long sigh.

"It's not something I'm supposed to do and I've never really told anyone about it before, but--" she trails off, cheeks flushing and fingers twiddling, "I watch porn, sometimes."

My eyebrows arch in a pleasant surprise as I gaze down at my innocent and yet not so ignorant girlfriend. This is intriguing.

"Has being with me made you want to watch it more or--"