32 | Cho & Nitara

♫ what you need

what you need

- the weeknd

"He's what you want, he's what you want

I'm what you need, what you need, what you need..."

Up the tower in the Divination classroom, a once-made dinner table was pushed into a corner of the room with no trace of food left on it. Candles floated in the rafters much like the Great Hall and soft music played from Cilla's muggle radio. Cho and Nitara stood in the middle of the room, tummies full, basking in candlelight and the moonlight pouring in from the beautiful large window. The sight of the moon that night was enough to make any skeptic believe in the divine — its beauty felt destined for this couple and this couple alone. They slowly danced there in each other's arms, content and happy.

"Oh, Cho, she's right... we did need this," Nitara hummed into her girlfriend's ear with bliss, soaking up the sweetness of the moment like a sponge.

Cho chuckled into Nitara's shoulder and moved her hand down her waist, stopping at her hips. "I agree," she whispered, tilting her chin up slightly. with allure. With a sharp pull, she grasped Nitara closer, sighing at the contact. Nini tensed up somewhat, snapped out of her romantic trance by the gesture.

"Um, Cho?" said Nitara, but Cho was already peppering kisses up and down her neck. "Cho, I don't think-"

"Shhhhh..." Cho whispered into Nini's ear, her breath tickling her exposed neck. "You said yourself we needed this, you haven't slept over in weeks..."

"Because I, oh -" Nitara shuddered as Cho's hand graced her upper thigh. "I was hoping we could just talk..."

"Nitara, over the summer you wouldn't have said no. We talked enough over dinner..." Cho said seductively. She looked up at her girlfriend through her lashes with a coy smile as she inched her hand higher up Nini's leg.

Nitara swallowed. "I just wanted to talk more, you know? We don't just talk anymore," she explained.

Cho huffed and removed her hand. Although Nitara winced at the loss of its warmth, she was thankful.

"Sit with me?" Nini asked. She walked towards the decedent mountain of pillows Cilla had prepared for them and fell back onto it. She opened her arms wide at Cho, beckoning her into her arms.

Cho walked towards her girlfriend slowly, clearly in no rush. "What do you want to talk about?" she asked. She reached at her neck for her tie and tugged it from under her sweater.

"Hm... how was your day? I never got the chance to tell you but your Patronus was beautiful, well done," Nitara offered kindly. "A swan, how fitting for you."

"A swan and a basset hound," Cho mused with an air of sarcasm as she undid her tie. "What a perfect match."

"What are you doing-?"

"Shhhh, keep talking," Cho joked as she pulled her tie slowly and seductively from her neck.

"Okay," Nitara replied, biting her lip, not quite sure if she liked what was happening, but not opposed to it either. "I also never asked, did you have fun at the party last week?"

Cho pulled her tie the rest of the way from her neck and threw it on the floor. "Yeah, course. Did you have fun with George?" she replied in a slightly clipped tone.

"He was helping me through something. I told you that already," Nitara explained, fumbling with her shirtsleeves.

Cho began unbuttoning the top of her shirt slowly. By now she was right in front of Nini where she lay on the pillows, looking down at her with a quirked brow. "But he can only help you with so much, can't he?" she purred.

"Yeah..." Nitara replied, a light blush creeping on her cheeks. "I just needed someone to talk to -"

"I think we've had enough talking," Cho said, finally getting to the point. She let her shirt slip off of her shoulders and onto the floor. She now only had on her black lace bra, which was a trick she learned from Cilla last year, her skirt, and mary janes. She kneeled on the ground before Nini and started crawling toward her. "Don't you?"

"Um," Nitara stammered. "I suppose?"

Taking that as a sign, Cho closed the distance between them and their lips crashed into each other. Nitara had no idea what kind of things Cedric and Cho did together when they were alone, but she was almost certain it wasn't like this. Cho was careful and precise when she lay with Nini, always attentive to exactly what would set Nini off and executing it in the most seductive way possible.

"Cho, love," Nitara pleaded, pushing Cho back a bit, but not enough, a part of her still giving in to her desires.

"You never want to do this anymore," Cho pouted. She flipped onto her back and laid down beside Nitara on the pillows, throwing her arms behind her head with a groan. "Do you not want me anymore?"

"Of course I do!" Nitara squeaked. She leaned down and showered Cho with reassuring kisses all over her cheeks and neck. "You know I do," she said in between pecks. "It's just that I wish we talked more like we used to. It feels like we've had a proper conversation in a while."

"Or a proper shag," Cho muttered to herself. Noticing Nini's reaction, she furrowed her eyebrows, leaned up on her elbows, and studied her girlfriend carefully. "Do you really feel that way?"

"Please don't take offense, it's both of our faults, really. I wish we could just go back to how things were during the summer when we would talk about anything and everything -"

"But where do we start?" Cho asked solemnly. She threaded a finger through Nini's brown locks with a slight frown. "I feel so terrible, Nini. I'm so-" tears began pooling in her eyes, "I'm so sorry!"

"Don't you dare!" Nitara scolded, a switch flipping in her mind. At this moment, she wanted nothing more than to make Cho feel like the most special girl in the world because, to Nini, she was. She instantly regretted making Cho feel anything less than that with her childish anxieties.

She caught whatever Cho was trying to say with a kiss, pouring as much affection and passion into it as she could. She slowly laid Cho back down onto the pillows and rest an arm on her exposed waist. When they parted, she kept their foreheads together. "Right then, here's the plan," she began, "we're going to have the absolute best sex ever right now, okay? I'm going to snog you to high heaven," she joked, making Cho giggle, "and when it's over we can have pillow talk in a hundred pillows and start fresh. You can talk to me about literally anything, I could listen to you for hours. This way we both get what we want, yeah"

"Are you sure?" Cho asked, searching Nini's eyes for any hesitation. "You didn't seem like you wanted to before."

Nini nodded and gave her a chaste kiss, leaving her lips a hair away from Nini's. "I think someone needs to get her frustration out a bit, don't you think?" Cho, loving every minute of this and already feeling warm and fuzzy again, nodded her head hungrily. "Good," Nitara crooned as she ran a finger down Cho's jawline. "Be a good girl for me, then. Now and after. Don't forget our promise."

"I won't."

"I love you, Cho."

"...I love you too, Nini."

A/N: OKAY! I've been reading your theories on this story and what's going to happen and omg, I'm so intrigued. Comment your theories below!