11 | The Dorms

drugs

- EDEN

"'Cause I had the best of the worst sides..."

When Priscilla got back to the dungeons and to the Slytherin dorms, she was surprised by what she found. The common room was covered in a blanket of green light and thick smoke. Enchanted turntables were spinning in the corner while a fifth year with shades on spun some tracks. Alcohol and joints were passed around freely, and in the middle, Draco was grinding on some underclassman Cilla had never seen him speak to before, clenching his jaw. Delphine was nowhere in sight.

Once she walked in, everyone turned to look at her. The only two friendly faces in the crowd were, no surprise, Cassius and Adrian, who were shirtless and had their arms thrown over one another in their drunken stupor.

"Who invited you, Roberts?" Pansy spat from where she stood next to the DJ.

Cilla's eyebrows narrowed in confusion as she looked around. "Uh... I live here, Pansy?"

"Do you? You've been acting more like a Gryffindor than your own house. I don't even know how a mudblood got in here. This school is a joke but you're the punchline," Draco spat. He rolled his eyes and turned his attention to the girl standing in front of him, leaning down and kissing her neck gingerly.

Cassius and Adrian left their place on the dancefloor and walked up to Cilla. "Shut up, Malfoy. The hat chose her just like it chose you-"

"She's a traitor, she is!" Crabbe yelled, and the crowd cheered.

"How's that?"

The entirety of Slytherin house looked at the entrance to the girl's dormitory. The music stopped with a loud SKRRT of the turntable. Delphine was standing there shamelessly in her pajamas. Her cropped shirt had "my heart belongs to daddy" in big pink, cartoony letters, showing off her toned mid-drift. She wore matching short shorts covered in pink hearts and teddy bear slippers.

"See she was invited," Pansy muttered to the DJ.

Draco groaned and slicked his hair back as he separated his mouth from his girl's neck. "She made a laughing stock this house last year costing us the house cup, she humiliated me-"

"Oh, I've seen the pictures. They're hot and all, but nothing to get hung up about," Delphine said with a smile, biting her lip. "As for the house cup, maybe she can make it up to you?"

"How?" a very sweaty Goyle asked. The girls standing around him were gagging at the smell.

Delphine shrugged and kicked her teddy bear slipper around with her foot nonchalantly. "Let her play quidditch. She can win the house cup. You played for Ilvermorny, Chaser, right?"