16 | Warnings

♫ something wicked this way comes

something wicked this way comes

- the blinders

"You see, I've said all I need to say before I'm 22

Yet, I could not help but overhear your sordid, evil, wicked views..."

Snape let out an impossibly long exhale as he read over the pink note. Once he was finished, he crumpled it up in his hand and let it drop to the floor, blinking rapidly as he failed to suppress his snarl. "Why does it smell of... Roses?"

"Ask her majesty," Priscilla replied in an annoyed tone. She was sat across from Snape in his office down in the dungeons. Cauldrons bubbled in the far corner, emitting soft waves of steam into the air as small creatures chittered in jars lining the shelves.

"I knew you to be a fool but I did not think you this puerile," Snape began as he glared down at Cilla.

Priscilla sighed as she chipped at her black nail polish. "Professor, I don't even know what that means."

"You can derive my meaning, surely," he spat. "Do you forget where she comes from? To whom she is reporting? If you misbehave or perform one of your ill-planned pranks-"

"Please leave my pranks out of this," Priscilla interrupted, making Snape's eyes widen in warning.

"Do. Not. Provoke. Her. You should consider yourself lucky the class doesn't have practical magic use at all or you will out yourself and your abilities and get yourself thrown in-"

"Azkaban. I know," Priscilla whispered.

Snape paused with a huff, then continued. "Then you should know not to be so juvenile. She could cost you much more than House points and detention even without the use of magic. Your loose tongue will do the work for you," Snape spat.

Priscilla crossed her arms and looked at the ground. "I don't care if I get expelled, Professor. Thanks, but I don't need your advice."

Snape looked like he was ready to pop, but he gathered himself. He shoved his occlumency walls back into place as he suppressed his frustration with Priscilla. "She's given you detention every day this week."

"Nothing I haven't experienced before," Priscilla replied, looking up at her Professor, who's given her just as bad of a punishment multiple times before. She knew better than to beg him to get it changed, he would've done it himself if he could.

"You are to go to her room at five o'clock this evening. No exceptions regardless of whether your apparent suicide mission to get expelled impairs you or not," Snape spat.