10 | Delphine

♫ little dark age

little dark age

- MGMT

"I know that if you hide, it doesn't go away."

As everyone filed into the Great Hall, Priscilla couldn't help but smile to herself. Pushing the realization that this would be her second and last year at Hogwarts to the back of the mind, she relished in finally being home. The ceiling was lit with candles and the enchanted night sky as always, students of all ages smiled and laughed around her, and a few friends waved hello as she made her way down the aisle along the tables.

Two of those friends, likely the only two left in Slytherin that would give her the time of day, were Cassius and Adrian. "Cilla! Come sit here!"

She grabbed the couple by the necks and pulled them in a huge hug from behind, making them all laugh in glee. "I missed you two idiots," she said affectionately. They each slid over on the bench for Cilla to seat herself in between them, which she did gratefully.

"We missed you too, Roberts," Cassius smiled at her. "Adrian and I had a bloody fantastic summer. We traveled, my family finally came around about me being gay, and Adrian here-"

"I can't wait any longer!" Adrian exclaimed. "Please tell me you're trying out for quidditch this year."

"She better not," came a voice behind them. When Priscilla turned around, she was met with a sneer so unique to Flint that she tried not to recoil in disgust at his jagged teeth. The kid could really use a dentist... and a shower. The quidditch captain for the Slytherin team was joined by Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle.

Cassius rolled his eyes and turned to face them. "You know we need two more beaters this year, Flint. Derrick and Bole are gone."

"That's going to be us, ain't it Goyle?" Crabbe said proudly.

Goyle nodded at his friend as he crossed his arms. "Yeah, we're great at beatin'."

"Beating your own meat doesn't count, genius," Priscilla interjected, unamused.

Malfoy's eyes grew to slits as he scowled down at her. "Your homo friends here would know all about wanking, wouldn't they, Roberts?"

"More than you lot ever could, mate," Adrian said as he rolled his eyes. Priscilla smirked at him, proud that he came out of his shell a little bit. Usually, Cass was the half with the insults in their relationship.

"Bet he's right about that, eh Pansy?" Blaise snickered to his girlfriend across the table, who finally broke out into a fit of giggles at Adrian's joke.