eleven.

The host club decided that the next time they saw Kazumi, they would thoroughly apologize for their actions and their lack of thoughtfulness concerning her feelings

The host club decided that the next time they saw Kazumi, they would thoroughly apologize for their actions and their lack of thoughtfulness concerning her feelings. Even Kyoya was willing to admit that maybe he went a bit too far with his exploitation. The problem was: since when did Kazumi had a bodyguard with her?

The man was a wall. He was a 6'4'', 260 lb, half-Samoan, bald man, with tattoos covering his arms and a permanent glare on his brown eyes.

If Kazumi had a yakuza member as a bodyguard, he'd be way less intimidating than that foreign. Not even Honey nor Takashi had the confidence that they'd be able to take him down. Honestly, they felt like the man could break them in half.

"We didn't see that coming," announced the twins, impressed that Kazumi had such a person like him in her staff.

"He's scary," whimpered Honey.

"He's big," Haruhi couldn't believe her eyes.

"What do we do now, Mommy?" Tamaki asked as he hid behind Kyoya.

Kyoya adjusted his glasses before confessing, "I'm not sure."

"What about Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai?" The Second-Year blonde askes expectantly.

Takashi shook his head. After the other night, when he finally managed to convey his feelings to Kazumi, he didn't want to do anything that could possibly anger either her or her mother. He understood that his lack of action was the actual cause for her misunderstanding in the first place, so the kendo champion wasn't willing to attack a man who was considered as part of her family, as she told him beforehand about the bodyguard.

"I don't want to get close to him," Honey pouted, not wanting to get into Kazumi's bad graces either.

"We could try to kidnap her when he has his guard down," Hikaru and Kaoru suggested.

"I don't think he ever has his guard down," argued Haruhi.

The other students weren't any less frightened - nor less impressed. People whispered from all corners of the school, none of them daring approach.

"This is what I deal with on a daily basis," Kazumi told Michael in boredom.

"It's impressive, really. I would've blown up something already." He pursed his lips in irritation, which stressed his scowl. A few students took a step back even if they were already at a significant distance.

"Good morning, Umi-san, Michael-san," a soft voice greeted them from behind. "I can see that Emi-san took a drastic measure to ensure that the host club stays away from you," he commented, aware of the beach incident after Kazumi called him.

The students watching them were shocked to see that the odd boy always covered in dark robes and who carried a scary puppet around was the one brave enough to approach Kazumi and her bodyguard.