three.

Upon arriving at the cafeteria during lunch a few days later, Kazumi met a pink-haired Hikaru and a blue-haired Kaoru in quite a commotion for trying to order different meals and failing miserably

Upon arriving at the cafeteria during lunch a few days later, Kazumi met a pink-haired Hikaru and a blue-haired Kaoru in quite a commotion for trying to order different meals and failing miserably. They were so connected to each other that their attempt to differ from the other backfired.

"Stop copying me!" They gritted simultaneously, "I said, stop copying me!"

Kazumi didn't know what happened from one day to another, but she knew that a lot could change on such short notice, even between twins. However, considering their petty bickering, she concluded that the reason must've been something ridiculous.

When she questioned Haruhi, who stood beside her watching, she hesitated before nervously saying that she wasn't quite sure.

Kazumi didn't believe her, though.

"I thought it was unusually noisy here. You two are still fighting?" Tamaki said crestfallen, the other hosts behind him. "You guys are a disgrace to the host club."

Everyone's attention at the cafeteria shifted from the twins to the new arrivals.

"Okay, stop right there!" Honey intervened. "Double punishment for fighting! Hika-chan and Kao-chan will each have half of this cake and makeup with each other, okay?" He took a cupcake out of nowhere. "Ah, but I want to eat, too, so we'll have to split it in three. The strawberry, you can't divide, so what will we do? Can I have it? Since I like strawberries, that's okay, right? Ah, but, Hika-chan, Kao-chan, do you like strawberries?"

You could see the twin's irritation escalating as Honey spoke. It was cute yet annoying to watch him trying to appease them only to make it worse.

Kazumi covered her mouth with a hand, stifling a laugh. She nudged Takashi on his side. "You better take him out of there."

Takashi did as she said and grabbed Honey by his armpits and removed him from the scene.

"Oh, Haruhi! It's so rare that we meet in the cafeteria!" Tamaki greeted her like a needy puppy. Kazumi could even see his tail wiggling.

The boy was so far gone.

"I'm worried about these two, so I tagged along before I knew. I wanted to eat in the classroom because I have a bento box, though."

As if on cue, Tamaki's imagination took a turn to where none of them wanted to see. The King's fantasies were usually even more disturbing than the things he voiced. Kazumi felt slightly concerned, while the others ignored him.

Hikaru joined Haruhi at a table and traded his food with her bento, alleging that he ordered only things he hated to differentiate from Kaoru. Upon tasting the cafeteria's food for the first time, Haruhi's eyes shone as if a whole new world just opened up before her.

In response, Tamaki tried to convince Hikaru to take his food so he - Tamaki - could keep Haruhi's homemade food, which failed.

When Kaoru tried to feed her his food, Hikaru ate it instead to spite his twin. The animosity soon heightened to a food fight.