sixteen.

Kazumi didn't picture herself as a person who'd be easily affected by something superficial like looks, but then she saw the Hosts cosplaying as police officers

Correction, she saw Takashi as a policeman.

She didn't quite believe the rest chose the most appealing uniforms. She enjoyed all right seeing Takashi's bare arms, and the black color gave off the vibes of mysteriousness. But the shade of blue of the twins' uniforms didn't match their hair, and Tamaki looked more like a pilot or a marine.

Nonetheless, she was content where she was, sitting on Takashi's and Honey's usual table and sipping her afternoon tea while enjoying the view.

When the doors of Music Room #3 opened, she came across a familiar blonde girl.

"Lil' kitty, where did you come from?" Tamaki asked.

The girl blushed and pointed at them. "Reverse harem! It's a reverse harem here!"

The Host Club froze, and Kazumi stifled a laugh.

"It seems like there's still some water in my ears from swimming," Tamaki tried to rationalize.

Hikaru laughed nervously. "Indeed, Inspector General!"

"There must be something wrong with our ears if we're hearing such a little girl say something like a reverse harem." Kaoru agreed.

"Shuchi Nikurin*! It's a Shuchi Nikurin in here!" The short girl jumped in excitement. "A glasses character!" She pointed at Kyoya. "A loli-shota and a stoic type," she shifted to Honey and Takashi. "Incest" was used to describe the twins, and "gariben**" to refer to Haruhi.

*A fest with ponds of liquor and edible trees. A banquet.

**Someone who studies too much.

When her eyes laid upon Tamaki, he cowered in fear, scared of what word would spill from her mouth. Her eyes welled up, and she leaped to his arms. "You're blonde, so you must be my onii-chama!"

"I've never heard of this! You have a sister?" The twins inquired.

"No, I'm sure I don't have siblings! At least, that's what I thought," Tamaki didn't have much conviction in his denial.

"Kiri-chan," Kazumi went to the girl, picking her up from Tamaki's arms like she did countless times with Honey. "That's enough. Stop causing so much trouble. Your servants are reading too much shoujo manga for you again."

"Kazu-nee-chama!" Kirimi beamed at the sight of a familiar face. "Are you the main character of this reverse harem?! Are you their princess? That's why they're policemen? They're protecting you from the monsters?"

"There's no such thing," Kazumi sighed. "Now, where's your brother?"

"He's right here!" She pointed at Tamaki.