thirty.

"Um, Casanova-kun," Haruhi approached the red-haired while the others gathered around a whiteboard where Tamaki explained his plan for Kasanova's transformation

"Um, Casanova-kun," Haruhi approached the red-haired while the others gathered around a whiteboard where Tamaki explained his plan for Kasanova's transformation. Kazumi wanted to certify that the President would put the Yakuza kid in the most embarrassing costumes. "It's better if you don't trust the things they say too much."

"But those are the people that Morinozuka-aniki recommended. Besides, I'm the one asking for the unreasonable and causing trouble."

"I would say that the most reasonable ones are Kyoya-senpai and Kazumi-senpai. But I'm afraid Kyoya-senpai won't help you of his own volition."

"And I don't think Kazumi-senpai likes me very much."

Haruhi chuckled.

"She's overprotective," she said the same thing Honey had told her about the Third Year girl.

At first, she didn't quite believe it. She thought Kazumi was polite, composed, and quiet. And maybe she was. But since she got into a relationship with Takashi, said trait appeared more often than not. She wouldn't think Kazumi to be the possessive type of girlfriend, but then again, she neither would deem Mori to be talkative.

"That reminds me, who are you?"

The short brunette set the tray in her hands on the table and served Kasanoda some tea.

"I'm Fujioka Haruhi, a freshman like you. I also entered this place starting in high school. We're buddies, I guess," she smiled kindly, unaware of the mess it would cause to his heart.

"D-Do you like kicking cans?" He asked, hopeful.

"Well... If I had to say, I'm probably not really interested." Ritsu seemed disappointed. "But it might be fun from time to time!"

The red-haired froze and got rigid upon seeing Haruhi's soft features.

"Bossa Nova-kun!" Tamaki called, gaining the immediate attention of the flustered boy. "We have decided on your lovely image strategy."

The Twins put cat ears on his head, making everyone's faces blank. It amazed Kazumi how long it took them to come up with such a ridiculous plan.

"Cat monster," Honey declared.

Kazumi pursed her lips to refrain from laughing out loud.

"That's weird," the blonde Prince Type commented hushedly as the Hosts turned their backs to Ritsu so they could have a more private conversation. "Cat ears have always been a pretty powerful lovely item, or so I was told from Renge-kun."

"Well, simply giving him add-on ears to counter the scariness of his face is probably pushing it," Kyoya reasoned.

"Renge's personality is one that people should avoid. Why would you listen to her?" Kazumi wondered.

"My lord, your touch is too light," Hikaru said.

"Yeah, if you had to do this..." Kaoru continued.

"You should just go all the way and make him wear a cat-maid outfit." The Twins finished together.