twelve.

Kazumi was already expecting to be approached by the Zuka Club during that two-day event

Kazumi was already expecting to be approached by the Zuka Club during that two-day event. When she was a student at Lobelia during Middle School, they invited her countless times to become a member, but none of their attempts ever worked on her. She had her other club activities and zero interest in partaking in such silly things as entertaining other girls and badmouthing the opposite sex.

Even so, she was surprised when they managed to get a hold of her despite Michael lurking around.

"It's a pleasure to be reunited with you, Tokimatsu-senpai!" Benibara kissed the back of her hand, just like Tamaki did the first time they met.

"You look beautiful as always, Kazumi-san! This male uniform doesn't do justice to your beauty, though," Suzuran bowed.

"Please, reconsider your decision and transferred back to Lobelia to grant us your inspiring presence, Kazumi-sama!" Hinagiku kneeled towards her like a knight.

"I already explained why I came to Ouran," Kazumi sighed. "But I suppose it's nice to see you again."

The three girls gasped in delight.

"Excellent, so come with us! Let's grab the other maiden and show those boys the place that better fits you!" Benibara declared.

Suzuran and Hinagiku grabbed each of her arms and dragged her along to Music Room #3. Apparently, the other maiden was Haruhi, who was mad at the Host Club for not telling her the true financial meaning behind their activities.

Where did she think came all the money for all of their futile extravagances?

Upon reaching the Host Club, they came across a dark and quiet room. Voices started chanting 'Ouran' one after another. The lights turned on, revealing all the members of the Host Club dolled up, wearing heavy makeup and long-haired wigs. Except for Takashi.

Kazumi, Haruhi, and the Zuka Club stood frozen by the door in astonishment.

"Oh, Haruhi, welcome," Tamaki greeted.

"Ah, Kazu-chan, Kazu-chan, you're here!" Honey twirled around towards her.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Benibara demanded. "Are you insulting our culture?!"

"No, of course not," Tamaki countered. "Everything is as planned. If you're a commoner, then this is the ultimate skill that will make crying kids smile. It's called the 'big extra' strategy! I'm sure the Lobelia ladies that were carefully brought up wouldn't know, but commoners are very susceptible to extras! Indeed, Haruhi is attracted to the fascinations of the Zuka Club, but if you choose our club, you can have both onii-samas and onee-samas! It's a scheme of being able to taste what the Zuka Club is while inside the Host Club!" He declared proudly.

"Y-You think these fair maidens would fall for such thing?!" Benibara exclaimed. "Don't try to joke--"

Haruhi fell into a hysterical laugh.