nineteen.

Despite Michael, Kazumi's bodyguard, having had accompanied the couple on their trip to Kyoto, it was still the best experience of the Tokimatsu's heiress' life

Despite Michael, Kazumi's bodyguard, having had accompanied the couple on their trip to Kyoto, it was still the best experience of the Tokimatsu's heiress' life. Takashi had planned it all for them, and she even dared say that Michael also enjoyed it.

They wandered through the Fushimi Inari-Taisha Shrine, watched the sun glean off the Kikakuji Temple, drank from the Otowa Waterfall connected to the Jishu Shrine on the Kiyomizu-Dera Temple, and appreciated a kabuki show at Minamiza Theater on Gion District. But the highlight of their trip was, by far, climbing up to the top of Mountain Kurama to enjoy the hot springs.

Their first night together was sweet and perfect. Takashi was extremely nervous and a little awkward at first. But once he gathered more confidence, Kazumi finally understood why the hosts would sometimes call him the Wild Type.

He was careful and attentive to her. No matter how intense were his teenage hormones, Takashi was a gentleman through and through. Of course, after their first time, they engaged in a few more rounds. It was also then that Kazumi had the guts to tell him she loved him back.

It was worth it to see Michael's face the following morning. His room at the hotel was across from theirs, and the couple wasn't loud whatsoever, but it didn't change the fact that the bodyguard knew perfectly well the purpose of that trip.

Once they returned to their homes, though, were Takashi's and Kazumi's turn to be embarrassed as their parents asked for details of their night of passion. The kendo champion didn't want to hear his father talking about sex any more than he had to, and the Eurasian girl certainly didn't want her mother knowing about Takashi's endowed member or his sexual performance.

"Boundaries," she told her eager mother.

Thankfully, a couple of weeks after that commenced their summer vacation, and Kazumi wanted to spend it with Takashi and Honey as much as possible. They chose to alternate which house they'd sleep in, but their plan went downhill three days into the holidays.

The sapphire-eyed girl was at Takashi's without Honey, for the short blondie wanted to give them a week to enjoy their "honeymoon phase" before putting their plan into action.

Akira and Satoshi, his father and younger brother, welcomed the girl with open arms. Satoshi got flustered once his father warned him to keep his distance from Takashi's room, but he was overall pleased with her presence, especially because Takashi was elated.

She spent the days learning kendo or cooking with Takashi, reading a book, or getting to know more about the Morinozukas and Haninozukas. At night, Takashi and Kazumi explored their bodies - their likes and dislikes on the bed. They had a lot of pent-up sexual frustration.

That was their routine until Tamaki called one unfortunate morning.

"My daughter's missing! I can't get in contact with her! She must've been kidnapped!" He wailed. "Contact the police! Mobilize the self-defense army if it becomes necessary!"