four.

She wasn't entirely sure how, but somehow her mother found out about her visits to the Host Club

She wasn't entirely sure how, but somehow her mother found out about her visits to the Host Club. Kazumi suspected Kyoya had a lot to do with it. She was still trying to figure out how he'd benefit from letting her mother know about it, though. Was it to keep her away from the club or to force her to attend it?

Unfortunately for the Third Year girl, her mother used it as an opportunity for her daughter to spend more time with other people her age. And Kazumi had to report to her mother about the Host Club activities on a daily basis.

"I just want to make sure my daughter is making new friends," Emi claimed in feigned innocence.

The task oddly felt like homework.

She knew her mother had the best intentions, but the more her mother pushed it, the more Kazumi pulled away.

🌸

The Host Club's theme of the day was the Arabian Nights.

As the hosts positioned themselves to greet the customers, Kazumi appreciated their outfits from afar. More specifically, Takashi's lack of clothing. Every other member had a complete set of the appropriate attire, while Takashi displayed his alluring tanned and toned chest to anyone willing to watch it.

It was definitely Kyoya's strategy to attract more clients. But Kazumi wouldn't be one to complain, as she admitted she was very willing to watch him herself.

The door opened, and the hosts greeted whoever was entering. Instead of a bunch of girls chatting and giggling in their yellow dresses, a brown-haired boy, wearing an Elementary School uniform, came in. Upon seeing the hosts all dressed up, he fell on his ass in shock.

"What? A kid?"

"On top of that, a boy."

"What's wrong, little lost one? What brings you here to my palace?" Tamaki cooed, impersonating an Arabian King, which wasn't much different from his usual behavior, perhaps just a bit less overbearing.

"Y-You're the king here?" The boy asked as he rose to his feet.

'Oh, boy.'

"Come forward, little lost one," Tamaki ordered. "What did you call me now?"

"King," the boy repeated.

"Oh, King! That's right! I'm this host club's King!"

"Elementary school class 5-A, Takaouji Shirou!" The boy introduced before resolutely pointing at Tamaki. "I am here to ask the Host Club King to take me on as an apprentice!"

Tamaki blushed in response.

Kazumi didn't know for who she feared the most - Tamaki or the boy.

As the Host Club's regular business began, Tamaki let the boy watch closely to learn from his Princely act method of entertaining the ladies. Kazumi was secretly relieved that they changed their clothes back to the regular uniform. She had the delicious sight of a shirtless Takashi all to herself.