five.

It was such a stupid idea

It was such a stupid idea. Just like any and every idea Tamaki came up with.

She wasn't even talking about infiltrating the Elementary School building in order to spy on Shirou, which was already problematic to some degree. What was remarkably stupid was making Honey and Haruhi wear the Elementary and Middle School uniforms when the other members would tag along anyway in their High School ones.

It was utterly pointless.

In fact, it was so pointless that Kazumi refused to accompany them, alleging she had some homework to finish before going home.

Kyoya knew it better than push her, but Tamaki didn't care whatsoever, as he ignored her wishes and ordered Takashi to take her with them.

She wasn't sure what he meant until Takashi stood tall in front of her, offered a simple "excuse me" before grabbing her bride-styled and walking along with Tamaki, Kyoya, and the twins, who dared to snicker at her. The nerve.

As a tall woman, Kazumi was never handled in such a way, especially considering she was also an heiress and, therefore, a lady of some sort. But she was still a good ten inches shorter than the Stoic Host, which meant it was easy for him to carry her.

It's been years since the last time she felt so tiny.

This position put some things into perspective, though. It was the first time seeing Takashi's face from up close, and he was impossibly even more handsome than she thought he was. And his scent was a mix of his natural fragrance, soap, and cologne. It was heavenly.

"You smell so good," she whispered, not intending to say it out loud.

At Takashi's widened eyes, she realized he had heard her, resulting in both parties averting their eyes in embarrassment, a faint blush dusting their cheeks.

Her heart was frantic, and from her place in his arms, she could feel his heart beating at the same compass.

As Takashi finally put her down by a door that Tamaki and the twins were peaking like creepy stalkers, she heard Honey calling Haruhi. Gladly, no one witnessed her and Takashi's exchange.

Correction, thankfully, the twins didn't see them.

"Damn, she's cute!" The pervert trio said together.

"Ahh, her mini-skirt look, she's like a doll," fawned Tamaki, his face as red as a tomato.

"In other words, you just wanted to see her dress like that," pointed Kyoya blatantly.

"Hentai," stated Kazumi, making sure to sound disgusted to add an extra dose of guilty on the blonde.

Tamaki went gloomy for a moment.

As Honey showed Haruhi Shirou's classroom, the rest of the hosts, plus Kazumi, wandered in as well.

"How nostalgic," breathed the twins.