texting + secret kisses

"Clay, why did you leave the party early?" Jaxon asked Clay who was texting George on his phone.

"The party was shit, Jax." Clay said, sounding quite bored with the topic that had come up.

"Who are you even texting?" Jaxon asked, looking over the table trying to see who Clay was texting.

"Just my friend, god. Why are you so nosy?" Clay asked him, standing up from the table.

"Clay. Don't just leave." Jaxon said, trying to sound serious.

"I'm not scared of you." Clay said.

Clay grabbed his things from the table and he walked out of the cafeteria and walked towards the bathroom. He sat down on the wall and sighed, now placing his face in his hands as he felt overwhelmed.

George looked from his own table to the table where Clay was sitting at and he watched at he stood up and turned his emotions from calm to angry in a split second. George stood up as he saw Clay walking or running rather out of the cafeteria. George followed him out to the cafeteria, walking slower than him and waiting a few minutes before walking into the bathroom after Clay.

"Clay?" George whispered, quietly.

"George?" Clay asked.

"What happened?" George asked, crouching down next to Clay and holding his hands in his own.

"Just Jaxon. It's really nothing." Clay said, in a low tone.

"I really wish I could kiss you right now." George said, looking off to the side.

"What's stopping you?" Clay smirked.

"What if somebody walks in?" George asked, looking now to the door.

"Let them." Clay said.

Clay grabbed George by the collar of his shirt and pulled him in towards his face and locked their lips together. George smiled into the kiss and his hands traveled all over Clay's chest and once their lips left each other, George was smiling and blushing. Clay reached his hand up on George's cheek and caressed it softly with his thumb.

"I have to get to class." George said.

"No..." Clay groaned.

"Clay, I have to." George said, sighing.

"Can I come over after school?" Clay asked out of nowhere.

"Depends. Are you going to be loud?" George asked him, crossing his arms.

"No. I promise." Clay said, winking towards George.

"Just get to class sometime, Clay." George said, picking up his bag and walking towards his class.

sorry for short chapter again, next chapter will be longer and thank you for all the support!