disney + acceptance

The last week of high school for the seniors is always the best. They got to vote on where they would want to go for an end of a year trip and everybody decided on Disney World. It was cheesy and young for everybody but they wanted to go just for fun and it would be a good place to take pictures and save memories.

George was excited for the trip but also nervous to spend a week with Clay in a hotel room alone. The boys were bunking together and the girls were bunking together. All of the boys then decided that George and Clay share a room while the rest of them have separate rooms to their selves.

The boys weren't homophobic, they had said that multiple times they just wanted the couple to have some alone times and splitting them up would most likely not give them any time together. Most of Clay's friends were supportive of him and George and Clay was so happy that they were because he was so scared that he would end up with no friends and he would get bullied.

When Clay came out to his mom, at first she was shocked and confused because Clay wasn't thought ever to be gay or nobody ever suspected that he was bisexual. Maybe it was his style or the way he talked but his mom finally came to terms with that and she was and proud of him for finally coming out and showing who he really is and still is. Clay had to invite George over for dinner because his mom wanted to meet him and it went good. She asked a lot of questions but in the end, she liked him and even gave him a hug and some food to take home to his mom, who she said that she really wanted to meet soon.

The only person in Clay's family that wasn't supportive was his real dad. He had came out to him and he was angry and confused. He was angry because his son was supposed to be straight and like girls and only girls not guys. He didn't come to terms and he kicked him out of his house, telling him not to come back ever. Clay lived with his mom normally so that wasn't a problem but it really tore Clay apart that his own father didn't even accept him for who he was. George came over that night and cuddled with Clay, whispering sweet words and compliments into Clay's ear as he drifted off to sleep.

George of course had to come out to his family. His mother was not supportive at first wondering how he was gay and that she had never taught him any of this stuff but once she started to see who George was around Clay and how happy he truly was, she was finally supportive. She loved George and she wouldn't let his sexuality get in the way of their mother and son relationship.

"Which bathing suit?" George asked Clay, holding up two bathing suits. One being red and the other being green.

"The green one, it's my favorite color." Clay said, not looking up from the book in his lap.

George nodded and folded the red trunks back in their original form and put them neatly in his drawer. He also folded the green trunks and placed them in his suitcase, looking through another drawer for socks. Being around Clay has made George more aware of his surroundings. He was more neat and tidy since Clay was always neat and tidy and hated when things were not clean and organized.

George placed the socks in a smaller compartment in his suitcase and he looked over to Clay who was sitting on George's bed and he had a book open on his lap, he was flipping through the pages as he read the last words of the pages. George had finally gotten Clay to read Twilight and Clay was confused on why Edward was so stubborn but now that he was in the third novel, he understood why he was so stubborn when he first met Bella.

George stood up from his spot on the floor and he walked over to Dream and grabbed the book from his lap. He grabbed Clay's bookmark and placed it between the pages and closed it, setting it on the nightstand next to his bed. He crawled onto the bed and laid against Clay, tilting his head back towards his chin. Clay wrapped his arms around George, making sure he was protected. Clay was very overprotective of George and he always had a soft spot for the boy.

"George?" Clay asked him.

"Yes, Clay?" George replied, his eyes closing for a moment just trying to savor this moment of silence.

"You just got an email from University of Florida." His quiet voice rushed as he handed George his phone.

"Oh my god! Let me see!" George said, taking it from Clay and sitting up.

Clay laughed as he sat up aswell placing his head lazily on George's shoulder as George navigated his way through the website. He finally got to the screen that displayed at the top, 'Your status have been updated.' George sighed and lazily dropped the phone on the bed as he rubbed his forehead in stress. Clay turned George's head towards his and gave him a swift and sweet kiss and then smiled at him. George smiled back, grabbing his phone again.

He clicked the 'View Status' button and all of a sudden, confetti displayed across the screen as George read the first three words of the email. 'Congratulations, you have been selected into the University of Florida.' George gasped and he screamed louder than he's ever screamed in his life that Clay had to cover his ears while he was laughing. Both of the boys had dumb smiles on their faces as Clay leaned in to kiss George softly on the lips.

George's mother came through the door and she leaned against the door as she waited for the two to stop kissing. George blushed as Clay nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"What's all this screaming about?" She asked the two.

"Read this mum!" George said, handing her his phone.

She grabbed the phone and she scrolled a bit and she gasped as she read the email. She quickly handed it back to him and hugged him, tears streamed down her face as she felt proud of her son for getting into his dream college. Clay sat there awkwardly and George's mom looked at Clay and she smiled at him and ushered him into the hug, and in that moment. George truly felt happy and at home.