sex + compliements

Clay grabbed the door handle to the their hotel room and he opened the door, leaving it open for George to walk in and then closing it behind themselves. They both looked around the room. There was one queen sized bed and then there was a couch, table, TV and a bathroom. It was a decent sized room and they both ran to the bed and fell back onto it.

George kicked his shoes off while Clay had already had his off. Clay was lazily scrolling through his phone now looking bored. George grabbed his phone softly and placed it on the bed. Clay looked up to him and George laid next to him and tucked a lone piece of Clay's blonde hair behind his ear.

"You're so pretty." George said, smiling at the boy.

Clay's cheeks turned a soft pink as George kept complimenting him quietly. Clay leaned in towards George and kissed him softly. The kiss then randomly started to get hotter between the boys. George was now against the headboard of the bed and Clay was in front of him, running his hands along George's collarbone.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Clay asked him, locking eyes with George.

"Yes, I promise you." George said and kissed Clay as if to prove that it was a promise.

***

George woke up the next morning with a headache. He groaned as he walked to the bathroom and reached into his toiletry bag trying to find some Advil. He found the small travel sized bottle and he quickly swallowed the both of them and stuffed the bottle back into his bag. He grabbed his toothbrush and he brushed his teeth, waiting for Clay to wake up. As he was putting his contacts in, Clay walked in. He walked up behind George and leaned his head on George's shoulder and wrapped his arm around his waist.

"I look so bad right now." George said, looking at himself glumly in the mirror.

George pinched his stomach which had a bit of fat growing near his waist. He sighed and went back to what he was doing before.

"I think you are beautiful." Clay said, spinning him around so that he finally faced Clay.

"I am not." George said, pouting.

"Where'd you hear that?" Clay asked him.

"Nowhere." George said.

"You need to get confident, George." Clay said, resting his hands on George's waist.

As the boys got ready together, the school had already left for Disney. The boys knew this but they decided to take their time because they knew that they needed to spend quality time together in order to strengthen their relationship. Clay grabbed a button up out of his bag and laid it on the bed and then grabbed some blue ripped jeans and also placed that next the shirt. The two of them decided to march but instead of light blue jeans, George would wear darker blue jeans.

Once the two of them were dressed, they left the room and walked down the hall. George was wearing a backpack that held both of their phones, chargers, deodorant, emergency kit, swimsuits, and more essential things. Clay's hand was now resting in the back pocket of George's jeans as the two of them walked out do the hotel and made their way towards the entrance of the park. Once they got past the barriers, George opened the book bag and grabbed their two tickets and handed it to the lady. She scanned them and told them to proceed through the gates.

They neared another entrance but before they got in they had to get their bag searched. George took off his backpack and laid it on the table and smiled at Clay, holding his hand. They gave George the bag back and they walked into the park, now looking at every single sight. Their first spot they wanted to see together was Cinderella's castle. They walked through the small town area and then they could see the castle more and more as they walked. Everybody smiled at the couple and they both felt welcomed here.

As they neared the castle, George ran towards the fountain that was in front of the castle. He pointed towards the castle and Clay came up behind him, his arms were crossed in front of his chest and he was laughing and fawning over how adorable George looked. Clay got out his phone and stopped a teenage boy walking by and asked him to take his and George's picture, he agreed and took the phone. Clay grabbed George and he snaked his arm around George's waist and he kissed George's cheek and they waited for the click of the camera.

"You look familiar." Clay said, taking the phone back from the boy.

"You go to our school!" George said, he was holding Clay's hand which was draped over his own shoulder.

"Oh yes, Nick isn't it?" Clay asked him, smiling.

"Yeah, my friends call me Sapnap though. An inside joke." Nick said, smiling at the couple in front of him.

"Who's your 'buddy?'" Clay asked him.

"Luke. He's supposed to be around here somewhere. I always manage to lose him." Nick said. (Luke is Punz, if you guys didn't know.)

"Oh, you can hang with us for a little bit." George suggested.

"Yeah, thank you guys." Nick said and the two of them continued walking through the park.

***

authors note:

since you guys hated when i used pet names for the two boys i decided to not use them anymore. i like them personally but i mean if the readers don't like it i guess.

also i don't know if Punz's actual name is Luke, that's what it said on google but it could be wrong.

-hailee