|{Chapter 1}|

~|{The Storm}|~

After Magna stormed out of the palace, he was
furious. "How is Luck so far ahead of me?" He thought. "Maybe it's because I'm a commoner? That's the most reasonable explanation. But I've been training with him for years now! We should be at the same level. Heck, I don't even know why he even bothers to fight someone as weak as me! Was it just fun for him? Using me to train?" He sits under a tree as he thought. Suddenly, Luck's shouting broke Magna's trance.

"Magna! I've been looking for you! The training's about to start!"

"Why even bother?" Magna said as if he was annoyed.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not even strong enough to be here. I'm so far behind all of you. I'm just a weak commoner." Tears started to form in his eyes. Luck had never seen Magna cry before. He wasn't the type that comforted people either. He didn't know what to do.

"But that's not true.."

"It is and you know it! Why do you even bother picking on me. There are so many other people but you choose me! I'm basically the weakest black bull!" So that's how he felt. He knew he had been hiding his emotions trying to keep his temper, but he didn't know it was this serious.

"Just get Finral. I'm going back to the base." Magna's voice broke. He didn't want to be seen crying. He was too embarrassed right now to be around Luck. He couldn't even look at him.
Magna looked so vulnerable to Luck. He stared at him for a few seconds and then it started to rain..

"Fine. But when I come back in 6 months, we're going to discuss this."

As Luck was running, he couldn't stop thinking about Magna. He couldn't believe a punk like him could be so vulnerable and fragile. As if he was a small puppy out in the street. It somehow hurt Luck. In a way he hadn't felt before. And at a blink of an Eye, he was at the castle.

"Luck you're late. Where's Magna?" Gadjah had been waiting for him. Luck ignored him. He looked around and saw that everyone had gone to train. Captain Yami and Finral were just about to leave.

"Finral wait!"

"Oh Luck. What's up?"

"Could you come outside with me for a sec?" Finral seemed very confused. He was also concerned. Luck's smile...

Was gone..

———————————————————————————
Chapter 1 Ending

SO HOW WAS THAT FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER? To me it was kinda corny o_o The chapter was kinda short- I would appreciate some advice cause I'm new to this kind of stuff- anyways thanks for reading- I might update soon but if I don't it's because of school. Hope you enjoyed :)