|{Chapter 6}|

|{Dumb Flu}|

"OI LET GO OF ME!"

"NO DUMBASS YOU'RE SICK YOU NEED TO STAY IN BED!"

Magna was tugging on Luck's shirt trying to bring him back to the bed. Luck had been sick for first time.

"OH YEAH? IF I WAS SICK COULD I DO THIS?"

Luck said sitting on the bed with a fever. They stood there for about 2 minutes before the silence made it awkward.

"...What are you doing?" Magna said looking like he was having second hand embarrassment for luck.

"Cartwheels... am I not doing it?"

"N-no....?"

They stood there for a hot minute just staring at each other. Magna finally stood up. He stretched his arms and just walked away. He didn't know what else to do.

"I'm gonna get some water."

Magna finally closed the door behind him. Luck quickly stood up. Doing so made him really dizzy and he fell back flopping onto the bed. He stared at the ceiling for a few minutes and made up his mind to get up to train. He stood up but slowly this time and proceeded to the door. He quietly opened the door.

"HAH I KNEW IT! GET BACK IN BED!" Magna screamed. He tried to grab luck but missed.

"TRY ME!" Luck stuck out his tongue and ran across the hallway.

Luck formed his armor and jumped from wall to wall. Magna took out his grimoure and spawned  his fire baseball bat. He saw Luck slowing down and he tried to take advantage of that. Luck began to feel dizzy and tripped midair. Magna leaned down toward Luck's weak body.

"I told you to get back in bed." Magna said teasingly.

"I hate you." Luck groaned with his face on the marble floor.

Magna scooped Luck off of the floor carrying him bridal style. Luck struggled to get out of Magna's arms. He eventually gave up. Magna placed gently Luck on the bed and took Lucks grimoure.

"Why'd you take my grimoure?"

"So you wouldn't be an idiot and try to escape again."

Luck looked at him and groaned. He flopped onto the bed and stared the the ceiling. Then he thought of something that might just get him out of bed.

"Hey Magna.."

"Hm?"

"You never actually got to go to my home town."

Luck got up and looked at Magna's drained body. Magna looked at him in a threatening grin. As if he was saying "don't even try."

"I forgot, they sell that chocolate fudge pudding for only 50 cents. It's your favorite isn't it?"

"I'm not going there just for some stupid pudd-"

"I'll give you 50 dollars."

And so off they went to Luck's home town. Yeah, I know, it's really easy to convince Magna. Just some money and pudding.

Luck picks up his communicator and calls Finral. Yvon. Yvon, the place Luck was raised in, and where the death of Luck's mother took place at. The abuse, the trauma, the judgment. All those horrible memories.

"Finral, could you take us to Yvon?"

"You mean, the place you were raised in? Luck, are you sure you—"

"Yes, yes. Please."

"All right."

Luck hangs up on Finral and sighs. He puts down the communicator and begins to act like himself again.

"Luck, what was that about?" Magna says.

"Nothing. Ignore that." Luck says with a fake smile. He walks out the door and Magna rushes towards him grabbing his arm.

"Luck, we talked about this. I thought you said we wouldn't keep secrets from each other."

"Please, Magna. Could we change the subject? I don't want to talk about this anymore. Cause then, we would start fighting all over again. Could we just move on?"

"Fine."

-——————————————————————————
Anyways this was rushed but I hope you liked it- I took a break as you should know by now. Anyways I really need to sleep lmao I keep updating late at night