|{Chapter 5}|

|{I'm Sorry}|

"He has a high fever and he's pale." Asta said worried.

"What the hell did you do Magna!?"

They all gently placed Luck on his bed slowly. His fever got higher after a few minutes. His hair was messy and he was sweating. His face was red and had a wet towel placed on his forehead.

"He's overworked. Or he probably snuck out last night to train."

"You have a point, stupidsta. But it's most likely he caught it from that one mission in the Spade Kingdom Julius assigned."

"What? He went to the Spade kingdom? With who?" Magna had missed out on a lot.

"Well it started off to be a solo mission and a stealth mission, but he couldn't resist."

"That idiot." Magna said gripping his hands.

Bursting through the doors were Captain Yami and the rest of the black bulls. They were accompanied by Doctor Owen and two little girls and a teenager. The two girls looked exactly alike. They had straight, long, blonde hair, and emerald eyes. The teen who had been carrying one of the girls looked about 16-18 years old with curly black hair, small clusters of freckles around her cheeks and shoulders, and the same emerald eyes as the girls.

"We got your message. What the hell happened?" Asked Vanessa. Her hair was wet as if she just gotten out of the shower.

"That was fast." Said Asta. He looked worried and panicked. So did everyone else.

"He has a high fever and he's pale. I found him with Magna. They were fighting and stupidsta- I mean... Asta intervened. Then he just fainted. He looked cold and he was shaking, so we took him up to his room and plopped him onto his bed." Noelle said.

"May I just ask- who are you?" Yami said looking at the teenage girl.

"Oh I'm sorry. Let me introduce myself. My name is Nealla Telsa. You can call me Nea if you would like. These are my sisters. Zola and Nyla. They are identical twins. Luck helped us so much. He saved my life when me and my sister had gotten captured by the spade kingdom. He offered to help me with the kids. We brought him flowers fresh from the garden! He helped us grow the tulips." As she said that she started to blush.

Magna looked up and down at Nea squinting his eyes. He had a bad feeling about her. She looked so innocent, yet the look in her eye gave off a very suspicious character.

"You seem like a very nice person. You look like a great sister and you are so kind. You should get along well with us. After all, a friend of Luck is a friend of ours. I made a doll once I saw you. You seemed very worried for our friend and I appreciate the flowers you gave to him. Those are very lovely-"
Gordon mumbled.

"Well, a friend of Luck is a friend of ours!" Finral exclaimed. Gordon looked at Finral as if he was saying "that's what I just said." They were both still concerned about the situation. Luck usually would do this kind of stuff. But they didn't know he would go this far.

"W-we should give him a.. g-gift when he w-wakes up!"said grey quietly.

"PERFECT IDEA! But all he wants is a strong person to fight. So..."Finral wanted to do something for both Magna and Luck.