|{Chapter 3}|

~|{Weird Reunion}|~

It's been five and a half months since Luck saw Magna. They both hadn't forgot what happened yet. The memory was a little foggy to Magna, but he did remember that he looked nothing but pathetic and weak at the time.

He couldn't sleep properly for the past few days, even when no one was asking him to sneak out to spar at the middle of the night. He went downstairs to get a glass of water.

"Oh captain.. what are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I was just getting some water.

"Couldn't sleep again?"

"Yeah."

Yami didn't know what happened at the Heart Kingdom. Finral didn't want to talk about it either. He thought it would be too embarrassing for Magna.

"How about a trip to Heart Kingdom?"

Yami had been signing consent forms for the trip. He wanted to help Magna. A surprise reunion for Luck.
Yami usually never did something so huge for someone. But, even so, Magna was his friend. Also his squad mate.

"Huh-?"

"Pack your things buckaroo. We'll be late for the boat."

"Wait.. h-hold on slow down-"

"C'mon before I change my mind. I already sent the consent forms so hurry."

"R-right now? It's four in the morning."

"If we leave now we'll get there by six without any problems. Now go pack your things. And hurry or I'll kick your ass."

"Yes sir."

***

Well.. that was unexpected. Magna was too tired to even question why they were going on this trip. Which made Yami a little relieved. This was supposed to be a surprise for the both of them. Plus he couldn't bring anyone else since they could only fit at least 7 people on the boat. Yami, Magna, the captain of the ship, and some of the captain's crew mates.

"Finally.. we're here." Yami mumbled as he took out the cigarette from his mouth.

"Oi, wake up dumbass were here."

"Mm. Cool." Magna was still very tired and had had no sleep whatsoever.

Magna slowly got up from his small 30 second slumber and rubbed his baggy eyes. The fog lifted gently and presented a beautiful green jungle displaying trees with juicy-looking fruits. The only thought Magna had in mind was the last conversation he had with Luck..

Wait a second...

OHHHHHHHH.

"So that's why you brought me here Yami.. You wanted me to see Luck huh?"

"Yeah basically..."

"Aww so you do have soft side. Hehe~"

"I'll kill you."

***

After disembarking, they entered a forest following a trail leading to the Loropechika's palace. It was still dark out and the sun was just about to rise, though the leaves of the trees covered the small sunlight in the horizon. Magna took a thick branch and set the tip on fire to create a torch. Then, a familiar scream was heard.

"HHYAAAAA~" of course, it was Luck.

"OW WHAT THE HELL-"

"WHO ARE YOU?" Yelled Luck.

"What do you mean "who are you?" It's Magna you idiot."

"Fine. Then when was the first time we had our first solo mission together?"

"Third of December stupid."

"Ok good. Just wanted to make sure. Sorry about that. Oh great! Captain Yami is here too! Wanna spar?~" Luck hadn't seen these two in quite a while. Of course that would be his first question to Yami.

"No idiot." Replied Yami

"Aww! No fun~"

"Could you get off me please- I can't really breathe..."

Luck was sitting on top of Magna's chest. He felt slightly embarrassed by that fact. He wasn't really used to surprise attacking Magna anymore. Coincidentally he always ended up on top of his chest most of the time.

"Oops sorry hehe. Wanna spar?"

"LUCKKK DID YOU GET THE GUUY?" Asta screamed as usual.

"It was actually Magna and the Captain! Say, what are you guys doing here anyways-?"

"Captain? Uhh sir! What are you doing here?" Mimosa said doing the salute. Noelle tagging along with her.

"CAPTAIN! IV'E GOTTEN WAAAAY STRONGER! LOOK AT HOW BUFF I AM! YOU THINK SISTER LILY WOULD APROVE?"

"No stupidsta. If I don't aprove of your buff-ness then I bet sister Lily won't either. Also, SHE'S A SISTER YOU CANT MARRY HER IDIOT!" Noelle jealous, as usual.

"No.. you definitely approve of Asta's buff body. You stare. At it for hours. It's scary if I'm being honest." Leopold came marching.

"So, as I was saying. What brings you guys here?"
Said Luck tilting his head as if he were a confused puppy.

"Well.."

"This is going to be hard to explain."

———————————————————————————
Chapter 3 End
SO UH.. SORRY FOR BEING OFFLINE FOR A WHILE- school has been STRESSFUL. I plan to publish a chapter every week so if I don't then I'm either really busy with school, lazy, no ideas (which I will probably ask for you guys to give ideas) or something else happened.

Hope y'all enjoyed :)