|{Chapter 9}|

|{Nea Telsa}|

"Lightning Magic: Thunder Bolt Destruction!" Luck bolted out the cheering crowd and blocked Lady Phoenix's row of flames with his ball of thunder. Magna, struck surprised on the ground, stood up wiping away the dirt of his legs. "I didn't need your help ya know?" He said.
"Sure you didn't. That was a lot of magic put into one spell. Honestly, you could've died if you got hit."
The Lady started to laugh maniacally.
"That was pathetic! I haven't fought such a weakling like you in years." She continued to laugh.
"Honestly, I wasn't even going all out either. But that friend of yours seems pretty strong." She said wiping her tears of laughter.

Nea suddenly jumps out from the crowd of people and begins shouting in German. Specifically shouting at Luck. He smiled nervously, pulled his hands up to his chest, and started backing away from her. "Luck what the hell?! I told you to stay away from those random brawls." Magna walks up to confront Nea. "Why are you shouting at him? He literally did nothing wrong."
"And you..." Nea grunted. "You are the reason why we're in this situation in the first place! This is so embarrassing..."
She began to rub her nose bridge looking annoyed.

The crowd started to whisper at each other. "Enough! I'm not finished yet." The whole area went silent. Lady Phoenix started walking towards Luck. "You. Blonde boy. How old are you?" She asked looking down at him.
"I am 18 maam'! Why do you ask?" Luck said formally.
"I have come to grow an interest to you. Your magic is strong for such a young fellow. Would you like to brawl with me?" Lady Phoenix asked.
"You mean... Like... Actually spar with a Phoenix?" Luck questioned, directly in front of her face. His eyes sparkled and his smile widened. He started jumping up and down. She backed down and replied. "Yes... Spar..." She said smiling.
"Yes, Yes, Yes!" Luck said cheering.
"Good. 6 A.M. Tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to seeing you, Luck." She took out a fan and spread it covering her face.
"Sayonara, Voltia." She winked and with a gush of wind, Lady Phoenix was gone.

The crowd of people circling around them eventually spread out and went back to a normal group of pedestrians. Luck, Magna, and Nea decided to register a hotel room for the night.
Luck started twirling around and grabbed Magna's hands.
"Did you hear that Magna? Spar! With a family member of the Phoenix family!"
Magna looked down at Luck's determined, sparkling, blue eyes. "Yeah... But, what's so special about that? It's just another royal." Magna asked.
"Are you joking? I knew you were stupid but I didn't know you were actually that dumb." Nea said mockingly.

"The Phoenix family is one of the most known families in Clover Kingdom. They're one of the strongest families too. They are known for their successful company, Phoenix Treasures. They sell many magic items at a low price. It's actually sad I had to explain all of that too you." Nea explained. She scooted up to Luck and laid on his lap.
"Luck could you tell Magna to stop being so stupid?" She requested.
"I haven't heard about the Phoenix family either. So calling him stupid would basically be saying I'm stupid." He said looking down at Nea. She grunted and got off his lap.

"We should head to sleep now. My back hurts and I'm really tired from that brawl thing I had with that Phoenix lady..." Magna said jokingly.
"You did nothing, stupid Magna." Nea said, grabbing her clothes. She went to the bathroom and locked the door.
"It's called sarcasm by the way!" Magna said.
"What? I can't hear you!" Nea said ignoring his reply. Magna grunted and took off his shirt getting ready to sleep.
"I'm gonna head out to the field. You wanna come with?" Luck asked Magna. "This is my chance! Finally. Alone at night with Luck! This is perfect." Magna got so lost in his own thoughts he didn't even reply to Luck.
"Ok... I guess I'll go alone." Luck walked out the door and took off.

"Sure, I'll come with you— ...Luck?" Magna didn't realize Luck had already went out. Luck walked out the hotel and started skipping through the dark alley ways. He eventually made it to a dandelion field with fresh, green grass and a huge birch tree. He walked up to the tree and started to climb. Once he got up, he saw a small wooden platform which was sturdy enough to stand on, a small sleeping bag, fairy lights, a bean bag, and many stuffed animals. The hideout was surrounded by leaves and branches.
"It's still here! After all these years..." he flopped onto the bean bag and took off his cloak. He looked up at the sky filled with stars. The view of the stars were covered by a few leaves, but it was still beautiful.